1. July 1, 2016  

2. July 1, 2016  
    money in the first place
    same as you, you chose to save moneys over smooth gaming without que

3. July 2, 2016  
    Hello everyone,
    Don't know if you realize what's the biggest problem caused by the queue. Waiting for login is really annoying, same as the argument that you can just buy yourself a slot and the Warmane staff won't do anything because they're earning money. But all this is nothing in compare to that:
    http://imgur.com/gpecbN5
    Am I wrong saying it is caused by high population? Personally, I recon raiding with 130 latency as difficult, if not impossible at all. Of course that doesn't affect every player and not all the time. Some may even say that the problem is in my network connection, but my network is really fine. I just have lags playing n this very realm. Small, but very very annoying.
    Sorry for my english, I haven't used it for a while :D

4. July 2, 2016  
    amazing.
    is 10E really so much?
    most ppl spend more for things like television or telephone - monthly...

I'm at the bottom tier of Europe-wide payments and still it was freaking easy to find those 10E - just few beers less...
    and since then I dont care about anything....

ppl are such cheapskate...

5. July 2, 2016  
    I think what we need is for some people to make multiboxer accounts, and for a while make the lives of people crazy, to drive new comers away from this server, this plus queue will surely make a lot of people go away to avoid the frustation of being camped, of dead auctioneers and npcs and long queues, allowing the population to come down. I'm not certain but i feel the horde is already attempting this, the way they attack alliance cities including with their multiboxers.

6. July 3, 2016  
    I've been waiting 4 hours to get into the server, this is bloody ridiculous.

7. July 3, 2016  
    amazing.
    is 10E really so much?
    most ppl spend more for things like television or telephone - monthly...

I'm at the bottom tier of Europe-wide payments and still it was freaking easy to find those 10E - just few beers less...
    and since then I dont care about anything....

ppl are such cheapskate...
    Some people live in the third world don't have a credit cards or the option of paying with things like paysafe card or sms donations.

8. July 3, 2016  
    - ----------- 5 HOURS que ................ Five.............. ****ing.......Hours lol just lol
    (on the none donor acc)

9. July 3, 2016  
    We're going through this together buddy, don't you worry. ( 4 1/2 hours myself LOL)

10. July 3, 2016  
    Well if they reduce AFK timer there won't be queues (I guess), once I went AFK for like 4 hours and my account was still logged in (character selection).

11. July 3, 2016  
    Today, I thought to myself "gee, I haven't played WoW for a week, I am going to log onto Warmane"

> Fire up my computer.
    > Thinking "I still love WoW, why haven't I played for a week? That is strange. I'm going to finally gear my warrior!"
    > Press 'Login'
    > "Positing in queue, 2251, eta: 215 minutes"
    > "OH, that's why I don't play anymore! I remember now!"

*exit*
    *open Steam summer sale to browse for new games

I am now a case in point for how Warmane is driving their own playerbase away. Enjoy the money while it lasts, this is not a sustainable model for a successful private server.
    It's not about the money. Would I pay a little to play a server? For sure, I understand that it costs money to run.
    But the way this is being done is SO greasy. I can't respect it at all.
    /rant

12. July 3, 2016  
    Buying new game on Steam for few dollars is better than donating 5$ to skip queues on Icecrown?

Your:
    "*exit*
    *open Steam summer sale to browse for new games"
    Is just stupid and pointless.

13. July 3, 2016  
    Guys we don't care that you have que, if you donate everyone will have better server and everything, till that we donors dont care because we keep this servet live.

14. July 4, 2016  
    just log in , and turn on auto run, ....no more queues ever

15. July 4, 2016  
    just log in , and turn on auto run, ....no more queues ever
    First disconnect will ruin ur sick tactic

First ... 23456 ... Last