1. July 4, 2016  
    been trying to donate for days now...... its broken yo. id love to give you a lil moola to skip que. buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I cant

2. July 4, 2016  
    Or just prohibit multiboxing of 4 chars or more. I said before that after merge multi-boxing will become a big problem for people trying to get into server since multi-boxers take up too much space on servers. It has now come true.
    As a Multiboxer myself, i can tell you there really isn't as many boxers on Icecrown as you may think. I've rarely if ever seen another multiboxers on IC.

Not saying they aren't there, but they aren't there as often and as many as you may think there are.
    Edited: July 4, 2016

3. July 4, 2016  
    lopo11
    Whats the queue att different times? The site just says 12000 - max people online.

4. July 4, 2016  
    I wouldn't mind donating 10 euro if I could actually buy some useful item with 11 coins. But I can't, so I won't. The queues don't bother me much, I'll just watch a movie or few episodes (or seasons lol) of a show and play in no time. 2k+ queues are nothing new to molten, they had them when server had like 4k population cap so I got used to it by now. Someone has got to leech off from those Shadowmournes that kick my butt in BGs.

5. July 4, 2016  
    As a Multiboxer myself, i can tell you there really isn't as many boxers on Icecrown as you may think. I've rarely if ever seen another multiboxers on IC.

Not saying they aren't there, but they aren't there as often and as many as you may think there are.
    There's only like 5 of you guys who do it and you aren't on 24/7. Usually when I do see multiboxers they're sitting in Orgrimmar or Dalaran, positioned in a grid. Maybe if 100 people were multiboxing it would be an issue with population, but it's not.
    Edited: July 4, 2016

6. July 4, 2016  
    3,5 h in queue already... Anyone know if gm's have given any comments on this issue? This is like third time in a row that I have tried to log in and probably failing to do so this time as well since I need to work tomorrow. So unfortunately I don't have all the time in the world for waiting to get in-game. :(

7. July 5, 2016  
    @Pumpulipupu donate or wait in the queue. If that will be possible to increase realm capacity, it will be done.

8. July 5, 2016  
    Where is it written that if we donate 10 euros, we'll skip the queue time?

edit: I can finally donate but only by CARD, doesn't works for phone in my country, sadly. France sucks :)

So i have to buy 10euros by paysafe, it does ( 10 coins ).

If i buy it, I won't have to wait queue time anymore? Thanks guys
    Edited: July 5, 2016

9. July 5, 2016  

10. July 5, 2016  
    Donating grants you premium membership which allows you to skip queues on all realms except Lordaeron

11. July 5, 2016  
    so i can pay 10 euros aka 10 coins in donate section to skip queue time?

how long the donator get to skip queues? Or is it for ever ?
    Edited: July 5, 2016

12. July 5, 2016  
    so i can pay 10 euros aka 10 coins in donate section to skip queue time?

how long the donator get to skip queues? Or is it for ever ?
    Yes, and it is forever (unless Warmane changes something which I highly doubt they will)

13. July 5, 2016  

14. July 6, 2016  
    The queues are longer everyday, maybe it's the afkers or too many new donors skipping queue and overcapping the server...
    I've also been experiencing huge lag spikes in wintergrasp when the battle is going on.

15. July 6, 2016  
    Wtf , some people told me the Wintergrasp doeesn't work in Icecrown? It does work?

First ... 34567 ... Last