1. July 6, 2016  

2. July 6, 2016  
    are you 100% sure that your net didnt have a lag? it does take like 20 sec for you to reconnect if you are ingame, but i dont think it gives you time to reconnect if your internet gets a spike while you're waiting in a queue

3. July 6, 2016  

4. July 6, 2016  
    There was a server restart today dumbos.

5. July 7, 2016  
    omg this que killed me, im tired to waiting for this. some ppl will leave from server, cuz of que.

6. July 7, 2016  
    im tired to waiting for this. some ppl will leave from server, cuz of que.
    then there will be no que :>

7. July 7, 2016  
    omg this que killed me, im tired to waiting for this. some ppl will leave from server, cuz of que.
    Well, you have 3 options: become a premium member (best option IMO), wait in queue (lel) or go to a less populated realm. I hear Lordaeron is nice :)

8. July 8, 2016  
    If all the players in que donate, what will happen then?
    They aren't gonna increase cap. It will come down to monthly donations.
    P.s I think the que is fake.

9. July 8, 2016  
    If everyone donate, server will have 14k+ online (fack yee)
    Queue might be "fake", well, considering all those hundreds, or maybe thousands, accounts logged in char list, queue might not be that fake as people kind of claim it to be

10. July 8, 2016  
    You might as well ask what if a unicorn decides to play the game.

The chance that will happen is 0,0000000000000000000001% or smthng like that, therefore there is no use of considering it.

11. July 9, 2016  
    I want to restart playing wow but with this queue its kind of hard...so to resolve this i understand that if you become a premium member you won;t have to wait anymore ! The question is how much do you have to donate so you can become a premium member ?

12. Yeah good luck becoming a premium member, warmane doesn't seem to actually want money since they use ****mentwall to handle donations

13. Hi . i have a question , if i donate single 10eu , I will avoid queue or i still need to wait?
    And if i get access without queue , its for all time or just for 30 days?

14. omg this que killed me, im tired to waiting for this. some ppl will leave from server, cuz of que.
    Be my guest, scrub. Lol these posts from children that can't even collect 10 euros to donate are giving me cancer.

First ... 45678 Last