1. May 22, 2016  

Druid ? Shaman ?

Hi !
    First of all, please excuse me if I make mistakes since English isn't my native language.

Ok so, I've always played high rated PvP as Resto Shaman or Resto Druid (and sometimes off-specs but I'm a healer in my soul) from Vanilla to Mop, and now I'm back to WotLK.
    Problem is : I absolutely don't know which one I should play here on Icecrown. From what I saw, there are shiitoads of druids for very few shamans, but maybe I'm wrong because I'm not 80 yet.

• Are shamans really rare compared to druids ? Are resto shamans even played at all ?
    - If yes, is there a reason to that, or do people simply prefer druid overall ?
    • Generally, how are these 2 on Warmane / Icecrown ? Any game breaking bug ?
    • Pvp speaking (that's how you say "concerning pvp" ?), how are they in BG and arenas ? Getting wrecked, running godlike, "meh" ? Are they really retail-like ?

Thanks for answers !

2. May 22, 2016  
    Are shamans really rare compared to druids ? Are resto shamans even played at all ?
    - If yes, is there a reason to that, or do people simply prefer druid overall ?
    • Generally, how are these 2 on Warmane / Icecrown ? Any game breaking bug ?
    • Pvp speaking (that's how you say "concerning pvp" ?), how are they in BG and arenas ? Getting wrecked, running godlike, "meh" ? Are they really retail-like ?

Thanks for answers !
    Well shamans are viable, but druids are < than shamans because of the cc output. And it really depends on the comp. Me as a war prefer (if not holy pal) a restro druid < shaman just because i can put more dmg out and i don't have to bother for 10 sec about the other target.
    Shamans are not that "godlike" but neither the druids. People might prefer druid because of 1 single reason: Not having to cast. (HOTS ftw) and speaking about Bugs, check the log on lordareon (its the same as on icecrown) .
    PS: its simply a choice U got to make. its playstyle dependent.
    Cheers Caddy

3. May 22, 2016  
    I assume all your "<" are in the wrong way ? If this is the case, I understand your point of view... If not, this doesn't make any sense. x)

4. May 23, 2016  
    I assume all your "<" are in the wrong way ? If this is the case, I understand your point of view... If not, this doesn't make any sense. x)
    Ye ... i still didn't get the meaning of < > so u are right i mean the other 1 druid > sham

5. May 23, 2016  
    Ok, thanks for your opinion :)
    Any other point of view ?

6. May 24, 2016  
    Just FYI and a bit off topic, imagine the "<" and ">" as crocodile mouths, where the crocodile always eats the bigger one.
    1<3
    3>1