1. May 22, 2016  

Frostwolf - Level 10-14 now recruiting!

Hey there,

This post should've been made a long time ago... Recently i've came back to this server after a long 2.5 month pause and realized that twinking literally died, especially the 10-14 bracket. Though seeing some twinks brought me nostalgia and will to start over and bring back the old good feelings playing the battlegrounds and having fun. That being said, i decided to start recruiting new twinks, helping them to gear up enchant and equipment wise, helping whatever i can with. In addition to that, we have an enchanter. Also, started 'hosting' battlegrounds, organising them with both factions. Going to do arena in the near future, with a simple but rewarding rate system. Requirements to join our little, yet growing twinking community:

* Obviously, a level 10-14 character
    * Having atleast a few k of gold is highly prefered
    * A high level character (for the heirlooms and stuff)
    * The will to play your twink
    * Free time
    * Atleast a basic understanding about WoW

If you wish to join our community, anyone from the guild can invite you!
    Alliance - Ten Twink, GM - Healdots
    Horde - Twink Inc, GM - Pupaa

Peace!

2. May 30, 2016  
    Hi I was reading your post and I am also on the Frostwolf server and twinking. I am looking for a guild to join so I tried to mail a letter to Pupaa ( the horde side twink guild leader) and it said it was unfriendly. I dont know if I just misread your post or if that isnt his name to begin with but I was wondering if you could help me get into the guild the help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

3. May 30, 2016  
    Hi I was reading your post and I am also on the Frostwolf server and twinking. I am looking for a guild to join so I tried to mail a letter to Pupaa ( the horde side twink guild leader) and it said it was unfriendly. I dont know if I just misread your post or if that isnt his name to begin with but I was wondering if you could help me get into the guild the help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
    If you are joining:

Alliance -Go to Goldshire to find 10 twinks, healdots is normally there.
    Horde-Either in org duel zone or crossroads.

Good luck.

4. May 30, 2016  
    Hey, i don't have a clue why it didn't let you to send a letter(maybe you tried to send it with an ally character? Or it's just an another annoying warmane bug) but the names are written correctly. Besides that, you can simply whisper Spookss or Pupaa(it's the same person) in-game and you'll get an invitation and the info you need. We are online quite often so it shouldn't be a problem contacting us. Hope to see you in battlegrounds soon! ;)