1. May 22, 2016  

heirloom's?

Is it possible to buy heirloom gear via marketplace for vote points,since i have some trouble fiding them...
    Asked few ppl ingame about it 2/3 told me "yes" and the 3rd one had no clue...

When i type in the search bar i get the heirloom item i am looking for, but after I press enter it say's "No results matched your search criteria."

p.s. i can find em in coin shop...

2. May 22, 2016  
    I have found that some are missing and some are not. With coins you can get almost all, but I don't know about vote points. If you get to 80, you can buy them with emblems I think.

3. May 22, 2016  
    I couldnt find a single one for vote points...
    I could buy them with coins but im my opinion thats a waste i could just buy lvl boost to 80 for 20 coins and ggwp... way better than buyin hierlooms then lvlin again...

tho the realm is x7 so its easy to lvl up,way easier than lordareon which took me 12+days damn xD...

4. May 23, 2016  
    Is it possible to buy heirloom gear via marketplace for vote points,since i have some trouble fiding them...

When i type in the search bar i get the heirloom item i am looking for, but after I press enter it say's "No results matched your search criteria."

p.s. i can find em in coin shop...

They use to be up for grabs in the vote shop too. I'm not sure if they still are, but when I came here a little over a year ago I bought them with vote points as I leveled my priest.

5. May 23, 2016  
    In my opinion, heirlooms are **** on a server that already is x7... u can get tp 80 in 10h woah with heirlooms in 9 ggwp