1. May 22, 2016  

Multiboxing (problem)

Hello!

From what I understand multiboxing isn't bannable, however there has been instances within the past week where it seems to be a little bit excessive. There has been one player with around 15 Resto Druids, and 15 Elemental Shamans all stacked up at once running into towns and killing everyone without being touched. Now I understand the concept of multiboxing is to run around with multiple players synced to basically be more powerful. But yesterday this multiboxer managed to take every queue spot for Wintergrasp and single handidly win the entire game. He was unstoppable, an entire raid of 40 men could not stop him and it seemed a little bit ridiculous. So my general question is, should Multiboxing be bannable? and Is there a way to report certain players for being excessive with it?

Thank you.

2. May 22, 2016  
    There's been like 10 threads now with people complaining about the multiboxing issue.
    No they are not goin to do anything about it, wasen't bannable in retail = not bannable here.
    Edited: May 22, 2016

3. May 22, 2016  
    I thought it was bannable in retail?

4. May 22, 2016  
    It was allowed on retail and still is.

5. May 22, 2016  
    It was allowed on retail and still is.
    Show 30 multiboxed characters by 1 person from retail battleground, go ahead.
    Whole idea to allow multibox on free server is absurd, but w/e, Warmane's server Warmane's rules.

6. May 22, 2016  
    Show 30 multiboxed characters by 1 person from retail battleground, go ahead.
    Whole idea to allow multibox on free server is absurd, but w/e, Warmane's server Warmane's rules.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYyHHlML6Bc
    Character names in chat have realm names included so I am pretty sure it's retail.

7. May 22, 2016  
    Here 30 chars on WOD retail, all on same BG.
    4 multiboxers max 5-10 char teams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn3NXuPxzoY

8. May 22, 2016  
    I don't support it, it's actually a big problem for multiple reasons which I feel outweigh the positives, however, it's allowed because the majority of multi boxers are donating for bis pve, as a result their stance on it won't change.

9. May 22, 2016  
    iSullivan
    You will just have to accept it, if you see him camping Stormwind go Ironforge etc, there is no way IMO warmane forbids multiboxing, just imagine the cost of gearing 30-40 characters with coins, in the end it's good money for the server.

10. May 22, 2016  
    Im gonna quit this game, every wintergrasp battle full multiboxers. This is just allowed cheating and destroyes the fun of PVP in every instance. It WAS fun, but it isnt anymore. Back to rising gods, where this doesnt exist.

Good bye

11. May 23, 2016  
    Im gonna quit this game, every wintergrasp battle full multiboxers. This is just allowed cheating and destroyes the fun of PVP in every instance. It WAS fun, but it isnt anymore. Back to rising gods, where this doesnt exist.

Good bye
    aww poor baby. cry more, i've herd it helps.

12. May 23, 2016  

13. May 23, 2016  

Good bye
    Keep whining scrub, it isn't cheating so git gud.

14. May 23, 2016  
    Keep whining scrub, it isn't cheating so git gud.
    Ow what a surprice, horde mongs defend mboxers cause cant do sh*t without em.
    Pray for this fat kid multiboxer stays alive and fights diabetes, otherwise you will not see WG within next few months.
    Edited: May 23, 2016

15. May 23, 2016  
    Ow what a surprice, horde mongs defend mboxers cause cant do sh*t without em.
    Pray for this fat kid multiboxer stays alive and fights diabetes, otherwise you will not see WG within next few months.
    You take things very serious, don't you?

12 Last