1. May 22, 2016  

[H] - (USA) <Raid Against the Machine> Recruiting 1 epic skilled raid leader.

Hello Lordaeron.

I want to start my post by explaining who I am and who RATM are. I am Theunabomber, GM of RATM. You might have seen me on my giant mammoth bouncing around Dalaran 10+ hours a day. I am an oldschool wow player been playing since launch and my love for the game lies within Vanilla, BC, & WotLK. Since quitting retail WoW in Cata I have played on one other private server. There, I led my guild through my favorite content of Burning Crusade and since completing it continued my 2nd wow career here on Lordaeron since December of 2015. I consider myself an extremely dedicated Guild Master and great leader, however throughout my entire WoW career I have always had a epic raid leaders. Coming from US Illidan on retail some of the best guilds in the USA played there and I had the pleasure of tanking for quite a few of them. I have scheduled my entire life around completing all content Lordaeron has to offer in the next year. Thus far, RATM has gone through many changes over the last 6 months of progression raiding. We started off as AVALANCHE, then merged with many small US guilds here on Lordaeron. We later merged with Result Gaming where we did must of our Naxx progression. I remained the GM of all the these guilds, however we have had some, lets just say, non "epic" raid leaders. After moving on from them I changed the name of the guild again to something that I personally made and not a merged guild name already on Lordaeron. Which is where Raid Against the Machine came from. We have been doing well in the past month in Ulduar clearing the first 8 bosses and keeping them on farm every week (around the fixes ofc :P). However I want to push this crew to the next level, we have a solid 25 core with a very nice classmix and very high attendance rate of raiders. We need an epic raid leader with a killer instinct for hard-core progression raiding. If you have extensive experience raid leading hardcore progressive guilds and you are not already doing so on this server I want to chat with you.

Our raid times are as follows

Weds/Thurs/Sun
    Core 25M Uld Progression
    8:30PM EST/12:30AM Servertime for 3-4 hours.
    T7 Content daily

Contact me anytime in game I am always on in Dalaran on my mammoth near the bank character name "Theunabomber" you cant miss me. :)

UPDATE: We are still looking for that epic raid leader and a couple R-DPS core raid spots have opened. RATM is currently 12/13 in 10 & 25 and currently pushing for a Yogg kill.

1 Core shadow priest spot available
    2 Core R-DPS spots available
    1 Core Ret/Prot Paladin spot available
    Edited: June 22, 2016

2. June 8, 2016  

3. I can't say I'm raid leader material but are you recruiting any classes in specific?

4. Shadow priest/hunter/FDK are being considered. Exceptional applicants with WoTLK experience will be looked at.

We provide World of Logs analytics as well as recorded raids via twitch. RATM is currently at the top of the NA raiding scene for Horde.

5. <Raid Against The Machine> is now recruiting all dank memers. Those whom are lovers, creators, and procurors of dank memes are encouraged to apply! If you are an amateur memer and wish to be taught to meme by some of the greatest, you may also have a chance, so apply.

APPLY NOW TO <RAID AGAINST THE MEME>

6. Bumping this.

Guild is still looking for a raid leader focusing on hard modes and Yogg kill right now, if you think you'd make a good and dedicated raid leader for a high end guild then message Theunabomber in-game.

7. Shadow priest/hunter/FDK are being considered. Exceptional applicants with WoTLK experience will be looked at.

We provide World of Logs analytics as well as recorded raids via twitch. RATM is currently at the top of the NA raiding scene for Horde.
    good luck guys

8. @Lolmaru are you still on EU retail? you thinking about making a reappearance ToC/ICC?

9. Bumping for update

UPDATE: We are still looking for that epic raid leader and a couple R-DPS core raid spots have opened. RATM is currently 12/13 in 10 & 25 and currently pushing for a Yogg kill.

1 Core shadow priest spot available
    2 Core R-DPS spots available
    1 Core Ret/Prot Paladin spot available