1. May 22, 2016  

Thorim

Any guilds got em down have any tips? Were stuck on him, 2 tanks 2 heals, with 2 warbringers for buff, still missing enrage by a few million.

2. May 22, 2016  
    Any guilds got em down have any tips? Were stuck on him, 2 tanks 2 heals, with 2 warbringers for buff, still missing enrage by a few million.
    Arent warbringers not MC-able anymore?

3. May 22, 2016  
    I thought you couldn't Mc them anymore :o
    How many melee / range do you have ?
    Do you have ppl dying during the fight ?

4. May 22, 2016  
    Arent warbringers not MC-able anymore?
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/24484

Listed as "pending" so it is possible it was fixed already.

5. May 22, 2016  
    Killed him tonight without any Problem.

6. May 22, 2016  
    This isn't helping Op :p
    Would be nice he was still here and not sleeping tho u_u

7. May 22, 2016  
    TBH if they had those buffs from Warbringers ( 40% haste in total, more than perma BL ) they have single target dps issues.

8. May 22, 2016  
    That's for sure, but maybe it was because of ppl dying or something.
    The boss is doable without any Mc so... it's probably that.

9. May 22, 2016  
    We did him on ten man without mc and with solo heal( only healer on the gauntlet group and had a moonkin heal the arena group)

10. May 22, 2016  
    Thorim just req high single Target Dps and without anyone dying during the fight to random bull**** :D

In 10men he is kinda a Joke compare to 25..

11. May 23, 2016  
    Sorry bout the disappearance lol, but yea we kill him on 10 man no problem, and only 1-3 die typically, we had a few slackers in tonight cause some core players were out, and were off by a bit, so its probably as simple as that

12. May 23, 2016  
    10man is really doable even with a medicore group. For me it's the 2nd easiest boss in uldu10 right behind levi. As for 25, it's really hard. Tried it with 2 healers, nobody died on the second phase, and even our worst dpers had above 6k deeps. We were at 10% (without MCing warbringers) when he enraged. I'd say Thorim 25 without MCing has been set to be very edgy with berserk timer, for only the tip-top groups.

13. May 24, 2016  
    After reading through the forums i expected Thorim to be hard. I must have interpreted the 25m buffs and toughness of the fight to have been global across 10 and 25. I did him on 10m and we downed him on 2 pulls. So don't be afraid to try out Thorim after you killed Kologarn to all those 10m guilds.

14. May 25, 2016  
    10man is really doable even with a medicore group. For me it's the 2nd easiest boss in uldu10 right behind levi. As for 25, it's really hard. Tried it with 2 healers, nobody died on the second phase, and even our worst dpers had above 6k deeps. We were at 10% (without MCing warbringers) when he enraged. I'd say Thorim 25 without MCing has been set to be very edgy with berserk timer, for only the tip-top groups.
    So you only brought 2 healers to a 25 man raid and still didn't have enough dps...seems balanced.

15. May 25, 2016  
    First tip :- Gear up your DPS in naxx, or check what your dps doing wrong.

We killed thorim 3rd time with just 1 wipe, because our healer this week was new on gauntlet event.
    Second tip :- Dont waste your time on MC, tell shadow to DPS thorim as well.

Swordsaint,
    <The Reveler Folk>

12 Last