1. May 23, 2016  

Finally wotlk!

Hello all, I'm Abby. I've been searching private servers recently and tried out a BC one, but realized I enjoyed WOTLK the most, so here I am.
    Been trying to find info on the servers and it seems as though the first one is the most populated and 1x instead of 7x. I am looking for a replica, but also don't have the time I used to lol. Decisions. My client is still downloading, so I'm browsing till it's done and trying to figure a few things out and what not while being bored. Only 17%, ugh.

Any opinions on the servers? I will be going horde and would love to find a guild to level up with.
    My ign is Abbyyea

2. May 23, 2016  

3. May 23, 2016  
    Hello all, I'm Abby. I've been searching private servers recently and tried out a BC one, but realized I enjoyed WOTLK the most, so here I am.
    Been trying to find info on the servers and it seems as though the first one is the most populated and 1x instead of 7x. I am looking for a replica, but also don't have the time I used to lol. Decisions. My client is still downloading, so I'm browsing till it's done and trying to figure a few things out and what not while being bored. Only 17%, ugh.

Any opinions on the servers? I will be going horde and would love to find a guild to level up with.
    My ign is Abbyyea
    Lordaeron: Hardcore server, slow leveling, harder raids, no p2w
    Icecrown: Softcore server, fast leveling, ez content, p2w

Both have active players, feel free to pick whichever.

4. May 23, 2016  
    Depends on what you wanna do. If you wanna level and progress, somewhat, go for Lordaeron. If you wanna be done with it quickly and raid ICC all the time, go for Icecrown.