1. May 23, 2016  

Details about this realm

Hi there fellow members of this forum. I had a few months of inactivity on warmane and now it's the first time i've seen this realm. I managed to look some of the info on the forum but it feels like i have too many questions.
    So to not bother with anymore words, what is this realm's purpose exactly? After the release of Lordaeron, Rag +Death lost some of their pop, this realm is a merge of those two for this purpose exactly, so that there will be more pop on one realm rather than divided?
    What is the difference between Lord realm and ICC realm besides rates ?
    Also, how is RDF looking so far? I know that in Lord it is disabled due to non-reasonable reasons and i'm eager to know about icc's one.
    Have a great day!

2. May 23, 2016  
    Also, how is RDF looking so far? I know that in Lord it is disabled due to non-reasonable reasons and i'm eager to know about icc's one.
    Since it's bugged, RDF becomes only a teleportation tool for lazy dalaran dwellers.
    You have to LFG spam for HC party and when u r full, you que for free teleport.

If you decide to solo RDF que u can sit there 30min---over2hours depends on server time.

What is the difference between Lord realm and ICC realm besides rates ?
    Limited donation market (Lord)
    Buffed raid encounters (Lord) vs faceroll blizzlike hp/damage values (ice)
    No RDF (Lord)
    Less multiboxers in pvp (Lord)
    Less useless flood in global chat (Lord)
    Lower que time when realm is full (ice)
    Arenas are more active due to high amount of paypal gladiators (ice)

And compare to Lordaeron, Icecrown's world pvp is almost dead, if it's not Wintegrasp areas ganking.
    Edited: May 23, 2016