1. May 23, 2016  

Curious about Furious gear

Today i read some LFG and some people suggested furious season. sounded pretty interesting tbh. isnt that a good fresh start AT can have? healers will actually OOM, and the gear might change the warr/pal meta. i'm not quite sure how all classes scale into furious season, but it definetely is something to look at. i can't recall such season in AT and it has been asked for quite some time. Can anyone who is playing loarderon right now at their furious season share some insight?

also maybe a furios starting gear and farm for relentless is interesting conception aswell. i just don't see any way to freshen up the arena meta, unless changing gear in a bit more drastic way.
    Edited: May 23, 2016

2. May 23, 2016  
    i think that with the gear removal that would be a nice thing to try out for at least one season but I doubt it will happen because
    a) the forever play the same game 24/7 for the last 5 years players are gonna be *****i'n and
    b) the admins are way to little involved into the server to implement it in a sane way.

3. May 23, 2016  
    I realy like the idea of furious gear, im also curious to see how the game is going to be with this gear

4. May 24, 2016  
    Envenom Rogues are the most notable when it comes to overscaling in Furious gear. It has been tried a long time ago on a tournament realm, did not work too well :)