1. May 27, 2016  
    Are you serious with the part with VIP account and deletion of its gear? Ok, so I paid 45 or 60 euros and now I am going to watch the gear being deleted? I paid for something- for gear, transmogs etc, etc. and now everything is going to be gone? "Perfect" idea... That's just a fraud, nothing else. No more comment...

2. May 27, 2016  
    Hi,

Honor going to get removed ?

3. May 27, 2016  
    How about lowering the bar with the starting gear. It's been relentless->Wrathful for 7 years now.

A change about Deadly->Furious, or Furious->Relentless would be interesting.

4. May 27, 2016  
    or deadly for free, furious for honor and wrath for arena pts.

5. May 28, 2016  
    did u miss rele or do you really want to jump from furious to wrath??

6. May 28, 2016  
    I'm not sure if it was MW, AT, or AA (Arena Addicts), but I remember a server making a clean wipe like this, but instead of moving backwards, they moved forward and made custom S9 Gear w/ balanced stats and S4 Brutal visual look.

Wrath was free and you did everything else like now BGs and Arena to earn S9 pieces. It worked and was fun it wasn't a total grind either. You could earn fully gear a champ within a month or so, which isn't so bad by just BGs.

7. May 28, 2016  

8. May 28, 2016  

9. May 28, 2016  
    How about lowering the bar with the starting gear. It's been relentless->Wrathful for 7 years now.

A change about Deadly->Furious, or Furious->Relentless would be interesting.
    its what i proposed in different thread, but seems like Malaco is too afraid of interesting and different gameplay, and people getting OOM.

10. May 28, 2016  
    5+ years of work gone while im in the hospitol delivering my son with my girl... Thats a ****ing lowblow malaco. Disgusted with this change but nothing i can do about it. Oh well, i will play a new server. This is a true slap in the face to veterans of this server. RIP AT RIP redcocaine 2.5k+ warlock. Thx for the 5+ years of fun. Good luck with the server.

11. May 28, 2016  
    Would be very imbalanced since fresh chars would be meeting geared dudes and simply standing no chance against them due to it. The idea would be only good if the difference in stats wasn't so big (Deadly compared to Wrathful -- 22k hp/4k~ AP(2k SP)/950~ resi compared to 29k~ hp/6k AP(3k SP) 1150 resi). I myself have tried servers like that and haven't found that good.

12. May 28, 2016  
    Would be very imbalanced since fresh chars would be meeting geared dudes and simply standing no chance against them due to it. The idea would be only good if the difference in stats wasn't so big (Deadly compared to Wrathful -- 22k hp/4k~ AP(2k SP)/950~ resi compared to 29k~ hp/6k AP(3k SP) 1150 resi). I myself have tried servers like that and haven't found that good.
    He doesnt mean to go from deadly to wrathful, but to have different seasons

like season 1 - deadly-furious, season 2 - furious-rele, season 3 - rele-wrath etc.

atleast thats how i understand it and that's how it would be balanced

13. May 28, 2016  
    like season 1 - deadly-furious, season 2 - furious-rele, season 3 - rele-wrath etc.
    this would definetely be quite awesome!

14. May 28, 2016  
    I asked malaco about it on stream and he said it was unpopular.. I'd also agree with changing the seasons, though.. Anyways, sorry for misunderstanding, I read it wrong.. yeah

15. May 28, 2016  
    I asked malaco about it on stream and he said it was unpopular.. I'd also agree with changing the seasons, though.. Anyways, sorry for misunderstanding, I read it wrong.. yeah
    it might be unpopular in his head, but the majority of population will love it. im pretty sure people would love any gear season that is not s8 + icc pve gear right now. it's getting really boring

First ... 89101112 ... Last