1. May 28, 2016  
    As an active and dedicated player since 2012, and a donor (VIP) these changes are SHOCKING and disturbing.

Why play on the realm? Why trust any promise you give us? When you can simply WIPE it all to "try something new."

I paid $80 USD for VIP. I paid to keep the server up and there's no reason I should have every single advantage of VIP removed. I refuse to play on the realm when you have taken away tele commands. Because tele commands have 0 impact on PVP so there is no reason to remove them.

Leveling for gear? What is the point? So that new players once again will have a disadvantage?

You wiped ALL titles? SERIOUSLY? I worked since 2012 to obtain Grand Marshal, and I'm STILL only on Field Marshal in 2016!!!!!!! Wiping Rival/Gladiator, fine, that's "Blizzlike", but why did you need to reset the Isle titles?

I WILL NOT play on Blackrock under these changes. I appreciate your attempts to make the server fresh and new, but I don't appreciate your lack of loyalty to the dedicated players that helped to keep the lights on for the server.

I think it's important that you read and know the names of the people that will simply go elsewhere. I want you to know that skilled, active players are simply going to leave because of the poor decisions you are making.

2. May 28, 2016  
    Make VIP purchasable in the shop and set back the server to May 27th before any change. Remove instant cast mount. Remove or change dementia in 2v2, it benefits Warrior/Paladin which is overpowered and over represented in 2v2 anyways.

If you actually want to help the server you'll make those changes.

3. May 28, 2016  
    u totally missed that AT had to merge with molten to be able to still be up, therefore it just isnt AT anymore anyways
    rather unfortunately have some nice features deleted, instead of having the whole server closed.

4. May 28, 2016  
    I feel ripped off by malaco ... I made a donation for a VIP account and now removed!

5. May 28, 2016  
    Removal of titles, no problem at all. Do not mind this, remove that as much as you want. And I have a gladiator title but its meaningless.
    Removal of statistics makes little sense as that is an indicator to the level of player you are to a certain extent.

But removing VIP seems really weird as it was something you paid for to not have an advantage but to have a head-start. So are you gonna pay all those people back or does VIP just mean "The stupid guy that paid 60€ for nothing" ?

edit: you're basically making VIP's redundant for no reason at all
    Edited: May 28, 2016

6. May 28, 2016  
    oh my fking god, i swear if another come comes in and ask for refund of the vip status i am gonna do something GREEEZY, its 5 years of vip for 60 euro my gooooood how can u be mad for its removal??????????????????????????????????????? my god u sound all like 12 years olds kids who got his toy stolen by the bully.

7. May 29, 2016  
    oh my fking god, i swear if another come comes in and ask for refund of the vip status i am gonna do something GREEEZY, its 5 years of vip for 60 euro my gooooood how can u be mad for its removal??????????????????????????????????????? my god u sound all like 12 years olds kids who got his toy stolen by the bully.

We purchased VIP for the duration of the life of the server. We didn't purchase VIP for "as long as Malaco thinks it should be in the game."

8. May 29, 2016  
    We purchased VIP for the duration of the life of the server. We didn't purchase VIP for "as long as Malaco thinks it should be in the game."
    That doesn't seem like a very fair argument. However, I do understand where you are coming from. But you have to realize that the server is not making them any money, and they need money to keep the servers up. A similar thing happened with a few Android/iOS applications. The developer had people pay a price for "lifetime" premium, but after a few years, the developers weren't able to sustain server costs. So they had to revoke VIP access and get people to pay. I don't think they should have removed tele commands because that doesn't harm anything, but if it's not sustainable to keep lifetime VIP, then that's all there is to it.

9. May 29, 2016  
    If the server is already in decline, why remove VIP benefits from people? Thats like poking a person sleeping hoping that person wont wake up and just wonder off.

edit: removing the VIP benefits is the ONE thing in these changes that can and most likely will make people quit the server. Everything else in the server calls for a new and fresh realm.

10. May 29, 2016  
    Good changes, love to have the good ol' competition, brings back memories. Little bit sad about the VIP thingy, but hey, who cares. Should make those gear/title wipes on a regular basis after 3-4 months, depending on the community and how fast they gear up. Keep it up!

11. May 29, 2016  
    ye nice changes but make flush every 2 days will be more active soloq and 2s too soloq is very long ques than before

12. May 29, 2016  
    What i dont like is the reseting of statistics. I mean ok reset team arena, remove titles but why statistics? Its my fatigue, my efforts during these 5-6 years, my achievements and boom, they got wiped for no reason.

Also: one thing i liked was when you were able to buy legendaries, they were not a boost, since they had the same stats of the wrathful weapons and you deleted them some year ago (i think). Now they are obtainable only though trasmo but it isn't the same thing having a epic trasmogred to a legendary and having a legendary equipped. Its not a pve realm, we have nothing to do to grind, to farm, give us some bonus for elite players, put again legendaries in game please.

But you wiped them too I REALLY miss my jaded crystsal dagger earned with fatigue on 3v3, and i can only image players loosing their warglaives of azzinoth. I mean, why? It was nothing broken, it was just a "mark of elite" but you decided to remove these weapons for no reason.

That was one of the interesting thing on the server, having something unique for your efforts.

Not to mention people who unlocked 2400+ rating trasmo have to doeverything from zero again, I don't know if they will be able to.

Last time i checked ladder, Rank 1 priest/rogue (kamiky 2600 and a priest 2400) were rank 30 with 1900 rating, because of the server dead population. So if they are 2400 and 2600 and are stuck at 1900 how can other people suppose to unlock trasmo 2400 or other things?

So idk, lower the ratings required for trasmos? We are not anymore in 2011 or 2012 where rank 1 was at 2800 like noaa idk, in top 100 now there are like 10 team over 2000 with a maximum of 2200 rating around.

And soloq/2v2 having the same rating requirement for trasmo is not balanced, 2v2 you know your partner basically, you play together for many arenas and you can improve and have a synergy. Soloq is TOTALLY random, you get matched with random scrubs sometimes, people who use cds in preparation just to annoy you, people who afk, people who ragequit in the middle of arena, people who simply CANT play 3v3. And you loose games.

I think you should put a difference of like ~200 rating lower in soloq compared to 2v2, because that bracked it's harder imho. And for certain classes its f-ucking impossible to climb the ladder, like a rogue. I was 2000 around in 2v2 with my rogue, and never saw over 1600 in soloq. My priest was 2100 2v2 and 1900 in soloq, so I don't think putting them at the SAME rating for trasmo is the nicest thing. My opinion.
    Edited: May 29, 2016

13. May 29, 2016  
    Thanks and good bye. Nothing will retain me there.

14. May 29, 2016  
    Short term fix for a long term problem tbh

15. May 29, 2016  
    Sure I agree with a few things here, but from my perspective - losing everything I worked for on that character, being 2.9+ in 2s, 2.5+ in 3s (given this was a while ago) now just completely sets me back to any person starting fresh (with no knowledge of the game). There are now no ways to prove I got gladiator and this will definitely make it harder to find people at equal skill to play with - hence ruining the community piece by piece. Sure you could look around and find random people to play with - but 9/10 times it seems to be someone testing a new class. Will certainly try it out, maybe get lucky and meet some new partners, but wiping absolutely everything was not the correct move here.

First ... 21011121314 ... Last