1. May 29, 2016  
    Wait wait wait wait, Relentless -> Wrathful -> Back to Relentless?

2. May 29, 2016  
    That doesn't seem like a very fair argument. However, I do understand where you are coming from. But you have to realize that the server is not making them any money, and they need money to keep the servers up. A similar thing happened with a few Android/iOS applications. The developer had people pay a price for "lifetime" premium, but after a few years, the developers weren't able to sustain server costs. So they had to revoke VIP access and get people to pay. I don't think they should have removed tele commands because that doesn't harm anything, but if it's not sustainable to keep lifetime VIP, then that's all there is to it.

Taking away VIP isn't going to lead to more revenue for them. They simply could have made VIP available on the shop. For 100 coins.

3. May 29, 2016  
    you need to correct the Honor cost at "Consumable Vendor NPC"; you lowered it during the Custom Honor System, so the price is way too low now

4. May 29, 2016  

5. May 29, 2016  
    I am out of this game. Malaco, you once made a great server, now you crushed it. As a side note: casters are so nerfed. Bye!

6. May 30, 2016  
    https://i.gyazo.com/f0aa5a968baebeaf...ab4dd3ab2c.png nice 14 wp from top 21.
    and fix cases cant buy for honor it says alrdy sold out
    Edited: May 30, 2016

7. May 30, 2016  
    its 7 times same warrior.. ))

shinta stop doing it, they are spamming forum like **** everytime )))))

8. May 30, 2016  
    Great changes, Malaco!
    And for his spoiled kids that cry about their fake titles, go fck urself!

9. May 30, 2016  
    its 7 times same warrior.. ))

shinta stop doing it, they are spamming forum like **** everytime )))))
    sorry will try keepo

10. May 31, 2016  
    I thought we had moved past the proven impedance to balanced game play that is gear imbalance. That was the whole point of wrathful for all. You will never have a competitive server taken seriously if people are not on even fighting grounds. Wow already has too much comp imbalance to add a whole seasons worth of deficient gear on top of that. The problem is population and forcing people to grind for days worth of played time just to be on an even playing field with the competition directly works against fixing the pop. That necessity to grind and not be free to play the game at your own desirable time/commitment level based on IRL responsibilities is why most people quit live in the first place. AT was IMO the only PvP server that ever finally got it right. In giving everyone the same tools to work with so that it came down to skill as much as possible.

The only effective way to fix the dying server is to continue to *fix the f***ing game*
    Blizzard never focused on PvP balance (hence why WoW was quickly dropped as an esport)
    You had the perfect start with 3.3.5b, but then just went silent. All the while trying a bunch of BS vanity systems despite the community's objections.

When you guys released 3.3.5b several years ago I remember you @Malaco saying in the forum post "we plan on continuing to work on patching and balancing the game, look forward to 3.3.5c!"

You have tried xmog systems, title systems, currency systems, gear farming systems, tried to force people to play specific brackets (with out much luck), taken away all the benefits from your long time supporters and most dedicated fans (despite near unanimous objection on forums) all the while not ever producing any productive results from removing the supporter perks (creating distain for the development leadership from the devoted player base that the server can not function without)

Do what you will it's your server to run. But after logging in to naked chars and reading that you plan to bring gear imbalance back and remove VIP tele perks because "it's been 5 years" (how does that hold any relevance?) every game i bought 5 years ago I still have.
    No I did not buy your game, I donated to support an emulation project I loved. One that did it way better than the big boi's ever did. I am not entitled to donor perks nor do I expect them. But nor are you entitled to us giving our time to play on your server, and create the playerbase a game like this requires to thrive. I like many others now take my leave, as this has pushed me over the edge of something I care to invest my self in. I'll keep an eye out if it ever becomes about gameplay, and not farming again. Over the years i've learned not to get my hopes up though.

IMO 3.3.5c then 3.3.5d and so on or RIP.
    gear imbalance means ****
    vanity means less
    balanced game play - what we were so close to
    will probably never happen

</3

11. May 31, 2016  
    i dont get it mate,you dont let people who donated 2 years ago get what they payed for and not removing the donation system at same time,what is the sense of that?the ones who donate now are avantageous compared to you only because they donate now but not 2 years ago,is this fair for the ones who donated before the changes occur,you shouldnt have took the right of the donors to get what they payed for.I donated full wrathful for all chars 2 years ago and now i feel like i threw my money to the trash.

12. May 31, 2016  

13. June 2, 2016  
    VIP was nice for all woh have not much time. Wen you have now not much Time you only must pay 300 euros für 1 Char to full gear ... ahaha say again pls is it not make for money .... all know skill > gear no rlly resaon to remove vip ... oh i forgot know you need 300 euro for 1 char full gear we have found a resason :D gg mage money and more money over all the same think ... R.I.P AT

14. June 4, 2016  
    Will Geer saved when changing seasons?

15. June 4, 2016  
    I dont understand why the ppl who bought vip account cant get idk maybe coins equal to the amount of money u spent ......u guys wouldnt really lose anything from it anyways, it just feels pointless when u have spent like 2 years on a realm then u get totally removed from it its like u got hacked....

First ... 31112131415 Last