1. June 4, 2016  
    I think that Warmane pressured Malaco to turn Blackrock into a full sellout realm, or they would've taken it down and since AT was the underdog in the merge, they dont give a single **** about what we did spend on old AT, Malaco just has to obey, I seriously cant believe that Malaco did this by his own will.
    Edited: June 4, 2016

2. June 7, 2016  
    Agreed - I'm done with this server. I'll never donate again because I can't trust those who run the server. Server revenue will continue to decline. Hopefully a new 3.3.5a (or even better, 3.3.5b) server starts up soon and has an active 3v3 community, preferably in the U.S.

3. June 7, 2016  
    I just find it highly ironic Malaco's avatar is based of Rage Against the Machine.

Real people don't sell out for anything.

4. A lot of people and their guilds left server and moved on the next lvl.

30k onlline my *** LOL

rip

5. Won't ever try to come back on "AT Blackrock", i'd rather start from scratch and play on a blizzlike realm like Loarderon than here. I remember even 2 years ago when AT had 2.7k people playing at peak. That was a struggle for all the AT staff. You guys don't seem to care anymore and it's been a long time, we haven't seen a good improvement on AT. All the "good" people on AT left, players and Staff members, This realm is not half the realm it used to be and we can't blame you for that, from what i've experienced you always tried to mix AT population and your own benefits.

Removing VIP isn't even a big deal to me: we all knew for what we gave our money: to support the realm, the host and all the work behind that. We weren't paying for a service, we were supporting a team (also Bigpwn and Bacon I love you, much baguette love from me)

Wiping all the DB is a big deal to me, you can't just erase 5-6 years of dedication like this, I understand that you guys wanna try to make a fresh realm so new comers wouldn't feel "******ed" at the moment they join blackrock but that's not a reason for not respecting us the old players. same goes for us we will never disrepect you; thank you enough for what you've done, actuall staff, old staff, Phoenexis, Meatcave, Kairon, Nihilist, Akuma, Loxy and i'll probably forget some names.

Even when I left AT and its staff in 2014 i was still caring for that realm, still checking the ladder etc. Now I just realise I don't care anymore since it's not the realm where i've all those awsome memories with those exceptional dudes. During 5 years you tried to keep the realm at a good population. Even if the population was decreasing with time, you are the one who killed AT with those ****ty changes.

I've seen so many good ideas being promised during stream to our playerbase: RBG in wotlk, 3.3.5.c, always fabulous projects that stayed at the project phase.
    I was just checking how the realm i spent all my time as a student was going, and I can say i'm disappointed. AT/Blackrock or whatever you guys will rename it soon to try to get some new comers is dead, and i'm finally done with it.

Better trying to keep the good memories than tryharding for a lost cause.
    Jzk

6. Won't ever try to come back on "AT Blackrock", i'd rather start from scratch and play on a blizzlike realm like Loarderon than here. I remember even 2 years ago when AT had 2.7k people playing at peak. That was a struggle for all the AT staff. You guys don't seem to care anymore and it's been a long time, we haven't seen a good improvement on AT. All the "good" people on AT left, players and Staff members, This realm is not half the realm it used to be and we can't blame you for that, from what i've experienced you always tried to mix AT population and your own benefits.

Removing VIP isn't even a big deal to me: we all knew for what we gave our money: to support the realm, the host and all the work behind that. We weren't paying for a service, we were supporting a team (also Bigpwn and Bacon I love you, much baguette love from me)

Wiping all the DB is a big deal to me, you can't just erase 5-6 years of dedication like this, I understand that you guys wanna try to make a fresh realm so new comers wouldn't feel "******ed" at the moment they join blackrock but that's not a reason for not respecting us the old players. same goes for us we will never disrepect you; thank you enough for what you've done, actuall staff, old staff, Phoenexis, Meatcave, Kairon, Nihilist, Akuma, Loxy and i'll probably forget some names.

Even when I left AT and its staff in 2014 i was still caring for that realm, still checking the ladder etc. Now I just realise I don't care anymore since it's not the realm where i've all those awsome memories with those exceptional dudes. During 5 years you tried to keep the realm at a good population. Even if the population was decreasing with time, you are the one who killed AT with those ****ty changes.

I've seen so many good ideas being promised during stream to our playerbase: RBG in wotlk, 3.3.5.c, always fabulous projects that stayed at the project phase.
    I was just checking how the realm i spent all my time as a student was going, and I can say i'm disappointed. AT/Blackrock or whatever you guys will rename it soon to try to get some new comers is dead, and i'm finally done with it.

Better trying to keep the good memories than tryharding for a lost cause.
    Jzk
    This pretty much sums it up for me as well.
    I recently logged on WoW for the first time in like an year and I can never take this server seriously again. Will keep playing DK/Rogue with a friend for fun but that's about it. Had some fun on AT while it lasted though so cheers to that!

7. today i log after half year...and boom ? are u f*ing kidding me ?
    my 1 year and half playing ,trying hard to get ach ,3 spec gear ,transmoog is lost ? everything
    u think wil get more players if u do this ,and make them start from the beggining ? jk.. no chanse.more and more dissapointings everyday .. GZ
    :@ :/

bye shadowmourne
    bye 2.5k ach
    bye 3 spec gear
    bye to all :(

8. I see there has been some changes, transmog token can still drop from Arena Case or now it is only sold by "Reward NPC" ?

9. Mostly dumb masochists left here.
    /t

10. Gear lost

Hello, all my full wrathfuls are gone. How can I retrieve them? I had full wrathful on blackrock realm.

11. Hello, all my full wrathfuls are gone. How can I retrieve them? I had full wrathful on blackrock realm.
    did you read malaco first post? "- All gear will get removed. "

12. Hello, all my full wrathfuls are gone. How can I retrieve them? I had full wrathful on blackrock realm.
    did you read malaco first post? "- All gear will get removed. "
    Spoiler: Show

13. RIP old AT, Malaco ruined the f-u-c-k-i-n-g server and the pvp realm is buged as hell, you can't even have a private chat or check your friend's list lol... and that r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d stupid son of a b-i-t-c-h decision system of removing S8 stuff from Donors it's pure cancer. 11/10 legit decisions, bah.

Capitalism - it boosts your ego until you smash your head against the wall and realised the s-h-i-t you done.

F-u-c-k y-o-u Malaco, eat s-h-i-t you traitor s-c-u-m-b-a-g for screwing AT and licking their balls.
    Edited: July 19, 2016

14. RIP old AT, Malaco ruined the f-u-c-k-i-n-g server and the pvp realm is buged as hell, you can't even have a private chat or check your friend's list lol... and that r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d stupid son of a b-i-t-c-h decision system of removing S8 stuff from Donors it's pure cancer. 11/10 legit decisions, bah.

Capitalism - it boosts your ego until you smash your head against the wall and realised the s-h-i-t you done.

F-u-c-k y-o-u Malaco, eat s-h-i-t you traitor s-c-u-m-b-a-g for screwing AT and licking their balls.
    "Kmeee kmeeee i cant get my S8 gear legit kmeee im 15 years old donor and i want instant full S8 gear kmeeeeeee pls kmeeeee"

First ... 412131415 Last