1. Actually i did reach to 2.1k with my ret palla on 2s, i only donated for the shoulders, because you needed 3s for that.

Bye kid.

2. When does the 2 arena point flushes happen, and at what time?

3. When does the 2 arena point flushes happen, and at what time?
    Monday and Friday at 3:00AM server time

4. You could atleast refund some coins for the VIP accounts, depending on how much they donated in the past. This way they will not feel so frustrated for accepting being teased by what AT used to offer at that time and donate while nowadays everything got deleted. It is not fair to put rules for donations and change them in the future, but I understand this is "my game, my rules" and this usually breaks a server in two: teasing for something -> accept -> take something away with no remorse -> people leaving.

5. what he hell i logged in after 5-6 month now again on arena torunamet server and i dont more have vip ??? what the **** ? why i paid so much dollar for vip and now all removed...

6. what he hell i logged in after 5-6 month now again on arena torunamet server and i dont more have vip ??? what the fak ? why i paid so much dollar for vip and now all removed...
    There's no "AT server." AT closed and your VIP benefits were with AT. Warmane temporarily offered to keep some of those benefits - for which it didn't get any "much dollar" - but that has ceased.

First ... 5131415