1. May 24, 2016  
    I don't get the reasoing behind removing " X Gladiator" titles. Don't you think that people spent a lot of time obtaining them and wouldn't that demotivate them to play again or try hard again? Since a lot of their teammates probably quit the game and finding new and good teammates is hard, especially if you are aiming for rank 1 again. Also what about titles obtained from Solo Queue and old tournaments? Such as: The Immortal, The Undying, The Supreme, Arena Master, Battlemaster. Furthermore you should really consider enabling Namechange for a day or two, since a lot of people got surprised by not being able to change their name anymore and might want to stick to an other name for the rest of the time
    For what reason would a "Gladiator" need to continue to compete with the current system? Why shouldn't that title be able to be disputed by challengers?

2. May 24, 2016  

3. May 24, 2016  
    Very good. Thank you Malaco for leting us play but it's time to leave.

Expect Chernobyl over there.

Goodbye.

4. May 24, 2016  
    Removing titles is such a bad idea,you just lost good players,such a disrespectful move to people that fought for gladiator past season and season before,what is this ?Did we fight for nothing??

5. May 24, 2016  
    Did we fight for nothing??
    Yes, and you don't deserve it from dead seasons anyways.
    Old glads got their fame already wearing the title for years.

6. May 24, 2016  
    I dont deserve it from dead seasons? Will i deserve it in this new season when half good players leave?

7. May 24, 2016  
    I think its finally time to leave, after 5 years spent on this server there is nothing to keep me playing. I have no idea what was after year without changes this scream in the darkness. All what i earned for all that time will be wiped, idc about gear just about statistics and titles what i will loose just by blink of an eye and if you think reseting stats and titles will be something like "fresh" start, it wont be, it will be just server full of 10x glads and liers about exp and waste time by finding a correct team mate. You will realize that after some time, but i bet you will. So yeah, i had a good time here, met here many ppl but it has no point for us old players to keep playing here. HF to all who will stay and farm gear where flush will be once per week/month.

8. May 24, 2016  
    I agree with Dorfner,removing titles is just like spit in your head for wasting all the precious time grinding and farming titles,you will only have fake people runing in lfg now claiming they have something and that they lost it after the reset. This is just not good change,all the people that fought (last season,season before) and in past years is just waste...Dont do this,you will lose many players

9. May 24, 2016  
    Just vip player want keep vip statue, 3 mouth for farm stuff, and free stuff for VIP, are you serious ?
    Delete VIP is good. Keep your money for your life.
    Furious => relentless is a good idea beause, we play with wratfull gear since many years.
    Edited: May 24, 2016

10. May 24, 2016  
    Wait, WUT, all stuffs, statistics, all that i farmed for last years, will now gone ....

11. May 24, 2016  
    Yes, it will be gone because Malaco took these suggestions from rat****s and gonna implement them soon.

I said it before, Ill say it now. Blackrock will be Chernobyl in some time. This is mistake, huge mistake. There are stuff that can improve server without gear and titles strip, but no, WE NEED SOME FRESH AIR! Lol. We currently live in 2016. and WOTLK Is old for like 6 years (ain't sure). And yes, farmin gear for a hundred times will be fresh air certainly.

My friends left already, I will leave. All this **** makes no sense to me.

Have fun farmin **** around.

12. May 24, 2016  
    One Sugg, keep titles, Arena statistics, and Legendaryes, also PVP tabars. Don't delete all that things that people farm for long time. Just keep that things.

OR IT WILL BE EASYER TO YOU TO DELETE PLAYER DATABASE, IT WILL BE SAME.

13. May 24, 2016  
    Hello there, Malaco.

Ive got some points that i want to type about, first of all point number 1.

Titles and arena statistics
    - Titles that were obtained from arena will be removed.
    - - X Gladiator
    - - Gladiator
    - - Rival
    - - Challenger

as an relatively old player, i've achieved several titles including "Merciless Gladiator" i wont mind myself deleting it, i would be okay with that but imagine numerous players wont agree with you, now ask yourself, WHY DO YOU MAKING THESE CHANGES, isnt it for making players more comfortable to play on your server or you are want to make them mad, cause if it's the first option than your thinking and decision dont make sense together. You will make people which played in few last seasons extremly mad, if it was me i would leave the server immediately.

Point number 2 is.

- Arena statistics from 2s, 3s and 5s (solo queue) will be reset.

It goes a bit with point number 1 but what i want to say is, why the hell would u do this ? people played for good an half season, and now u want to reset it ? why dont u just implement ur changes without reseting the season? that's incredibly stupid idea, u cant even imagine how much mad will this make people honestly u need to re-think about this.

Afterall i sometimes think u are going against people playing on blackrock and not with. sometimes it seems to me like u want slowly people leave blackrock to increase ur population on currently Icecrown and Lordaeron, because a lot of people will disagree with some of your changes more than, current blackrock statue.

Best regards, Tetra.

14. May 24, 2016  
    Y + on everything u sad Tetra. Removing Arena Statistics will not bring people to realm. Removing Scripters, and Hackers will biring more players.

AND one serious Suggestion, to all players who have char that is 2.2k+ in 2s, give tham Geared char on Lordaeron or Icecrown, and close Blackrock .

15. May 24, 2016  
    In before realm peaks at 200 players because of your stupid ideas.

Arena system
    - We will move back to arena points and the arena flush will be once per week.
    As far as I remember on old Arena-Tournament we had flush every day? Why would you change it to once per week, it will take ages for people to gear up back to Wrathful.

Titles and arena statistics
    - Titles that were obtained from arena will be removed.
    - - X Gladiator
    - - Gladiator
    - - Rival
    - - Challenger
    - Arena statistics from 2s, 3s and 5s (solo queue) will be reset.
    Like Tetra said this will just make people mad that played in past few seasons and they will leave to probably Icecrown or Lordaeron.

VIP
    - VIP will no longer grant teleport commands.
    - Gear is no longer obtainable from the VIP malls.
    No comment.

First 123412 ... Last