1. May 24, 2016  
    - All arena gear will get removed. - because we all would just love to re-farm )

- Items obtained as transmog (not wrathful or icc gear etc) will not get removed. (not confirmed) - not confirmed or confirmed, "how to favor certain comps for dummies"

- We will move back to arena points and the arena flush will be once per week. - not enough

-- Arena statistics from 2s, 3s and 5s (solo queue) will be reset. - sure, i get it i wouldn't really care that much. but others will get salty

- VIP will no longer grant teleport commands. - I didnt pay for mine either way, but that's a nice way to turn this into a sandbox server even more

-- The profession system will remain the same however we will reduce all the profession skills down to 1. - just no. im down for re-farming gear, if there will be pve gear available and the same wf ive farmed on like 10+ characters throughout the years, but nah man i just cba these changes im out man u smashed this realm so much already. that's the last nail in the coffin

2. May 24, 2016  
    such changes wow.. better off playing with rocks outside than refarming gear on dead realm rofl

3. May 24, 2016  
    By the way if the " All arena gear will get removed. " is becuase changing to "relentless as starting Gear" would not be fair for new players to face 99% players with fulll Wrathfull then why do not make a "selective remove" ?
    I mean to remove the Arena Gear ONLY from players who has less than 2000 personal rating (2s) from their "PvP Statistics", is that possible ?
    So who has legitimately got it will keep it ( and maybe remove shoulders from who has less than 2k on 3s Stats)

4. May 24, 2016  
    Yeah just set that Players who have 2k+ in 2s still have Wratfull gear. And sholders will have players who have 2k+ on 3s. Like it was on old AT. All chars that don't have that achivements gets gear wiped. That is OK.
    Don't screw up OLD AT players who farmed that Statistics and Gear.

5. May 24, 2016  
    You guys *****ing about some statistics, titles and other garbage totally miss the point of the game

The discussion should be focused on gameplay aspects
    That is
    1. hackers
    Not a single gm online since the merger. Not talking about those fancy 40v40 events once a month.

2. game balance
    Most annoying comps that plague the ladder:
    Warpal, ret disc(with any gear meta), lock rsham/hpal(without dementia and 264 trinkets), potentially feral disc/ rsham (no ferals playing 24/7 so not a problem atm)
    ls-healer, ret-hunter- healer, thundercleave(with 3.3.5a sacred cleansing)

A) any war- healer comp except warpala is extremely weak
    B)Rmp classes are subpar in 2s and 3s (atm everything except spmage in 2s is utter garbage)
    C) most double dps comps are pretty much useless in 2s

Not a single suggestion how to change current state of op comps so far

Including this post.

6. May 24, 2016  
    the only thing i read here is a bunch of whining kids who "earned" their title with some nice scripting who dont want to lose them because they suck so much at the game that they cant even get them again. about the changes tbh the best thing ist that solo queue doesnt give you arena points and that you need 3v3 rating for shoulders. i like farming for gear it works that way and it should work that way.

if you dont like it start crying now because i already know all of you will come back because all other servers are utter garbage when it comes to pvp even 1500 players on AT can get glad on most of the other servers that are out there (not just warmane).

Tl:dr I like the changes, dont care about all the haters malaco they just cry because most of them will never be able to get wrathful gear because they dont know how to play there classes anyways. about the problem with hpal/war if you cant beat them you are not allowed to play here it was a really good comp in retail too especially with SM but still it was for sure not rank 1 in 2s because people knew how to win against them even without dampening and all this bull****. Stop whining now and ****ing play the game if you dont want to go donate on icecrown realm for full gear and play there and have fun with all those random pvp bugs on Molten Core

7. May 24, 2016  

- Arena statistics from 2s, 3s and 5s (solo queue) will be reset.

It goes a bit with point number 1 but what i want to say is, why the hell would u do this ? people played for good an half season, and now u want to reset it ? why dont u just implement ur changes without reseting the season? that's incredibly stupid idea, u cant even imagine how much mad will this make people honestly u need to re-think about this.
    I think you misunderstand it, they are gonna wipe not arena statistics of current season, but all statistics from each character. So every character will be equal.

8. May 24, 2016  
    By the way if the " All arena gear will get removed. " is becuase changing to "relentless as starting Gear" would not be fair for new players to face 99% players with fulll Wrathfull then why do not make a "selective remove" ?
    I mean to remove the Arena Gear ONLY from players who has less than 2000 personal rating (2s) from their "PvP Statistics", is that possible ?
    So who has legitimately got it will keep it ( and maybe remove shoulders from who has less than 2k on 3s Stats)
    they want even high rated people to still have reason to farm their gear and titles again.

also i am surprised how many people care about titles and totally irrelevant things, but not about gameplay.

9. May 24, 2016  
    Okay allow me to break things down for you and shine some light behind the logic.

Sure i do understand that some people gets frustrated and feel betrayed here.
    But if we start look at the specific changes

- Removal of titles
    Its simply because the server has been alive for over 7 years now.
    There's actually a very small amount that is the original owner of those gladiator characters.
    And if we wanna talk about unique-ness. Your titles doesn't mean anything when so many players have the same title.

- Removal of arena statistics
    This is related to the statement i made above.
    And in an addition, people are not able to reach the 3k mark like they could years ago when the server was more active.
    The arena statistics is creating a false illusion of the players current skill and also gives them an easy ride for arena transmogs.

- Removal of VIP benefits
    Yes yes, I completely understand that you feel entitled to the benefits of the 60€ you spent 5 years ago.
    You got so much value out of that donation over the years and we're now reformatting the realm to be more sustainable and so it can contribute for upcoming tournaments.

The most healthy way for the server's environment is to restart the server with clean characters.
    I really think this can blow some fresh air into the server. The end result will be better than what we have today.

10. May 24, 2016  
    OK, but whats about GMs, 0 GMs on Blackrock. Noone logon Malaco. Server is kinda fu***d up. Dudes selling Scripts in Chats, and a lot of teams using tham. Bring some GMs to Blackrock.

11. May 24, 2016  
    The most healthy way for the server's environment is to restart the server with clean characters.
    I really think this can blow some fresh air into the server. The end result will be better than what we have today.
    we all hope that.
    Btw is it possible to make a back-up of all blackrock's characters right before fo the clean? so in case these changes would have an huge and negative conseguence on the realm everything might be reverted

12. May 24, 2016  
    What happens with people that worked hard past 3 seasons;you will just take eveything from them?If this change occurs then good luck.This is biggest mistake you will make tbh.

13. May 24, 2016  
    Okay allow me to break things down for you and shine some light behind the logic.

Sure i do understand that some people gets frustrated and feel betrayed here.
    But if we start look at the specific changes

- Removal of titles
    Its simply because the server has been alive for over 7 years now.
    There's actually a very small amount that is the original owner of those gladiator characters.
    And if we wanna talk about unique-ness. Your titles doesn't mean anything when so many players have the same title.

- Removal of arena statistics
    This is related to the statement i made above.
    And in an addition, people are not able to reach the 3k mark like they could years ago when the server was more active.
    The arena statistics is creating a false illusion of the players current skill and also gives them an easy ride for arena transmogs.

- Removal of VIP benefits
    Yes yes, I completely understand that you feel entitled to the benefits of the 60€ you spent 5 years ago.
    You got so much value out of that donation over the years and we're now reformatting the realm to be more sustainable and so it can contribute for upcoming tournaments.

That won't get you any more people to play and more activity. You should consider people that got their tittles recently, how they would feel about your changes? Instead of doing those bull****s you should get more active GM's on this realm that will answer tickets and get all these scripters banned. Maybe keep those who have earned their tittles and statistics on Warmane and wipe old 2009-2013 ?

14. May 24, 2016  
    HAHAAHHAH Y save new achivements on 0skills needed server compared to OLD AT. U are crazy man ?

15. May 24, 2016  
    Well... I guess its time to say good bye, your changes will finally kill the server. I started playing on your server when it was called Abyssal-WoW and I didnt mind grinding for my gear back then, but nowadays, I just wanna multiclass and enjoy playing them, without having a gear disadvantage and your changes will completely kill that for me. Just keep the free S8, but change it to 264 weaps, bring back the old transmog system and realise that the reason why the server is dying is, cause u ignored it for over a year and your changes wont make it better, just show the server some love again and if you are lucky and its not to late already, it will eventually come back to life again.

First 1234513 ... Last