1. May 24, 2016  
    Server reset is a good idea, but it's not the solution to bring back this server.
    You need to focus on 2 aspects, fix gameplay (cheaters/balance/bugs). And then you need to spread the word to get new and old player back on AT. Finally we deeply need som activ GM back on AT.

Lot of people will get really angry losing all their efforts, you should consider giving them something in exchange, like cosmetic(mount/tabard/mog) or unused/custom titles for people who get some achievments (gladiator/2k2+ etc)

About the VIP removal, you cant remove everything to people who contribute to AT and made this server great (prize-pool for tournaments etc). Removing free wrathful is fine, but atleast let them use .tele command. It's a fun feature that doesn't give any advantage.

The arena points flush should be faster, every day was good imo, atleast 3 times a week would be fine.

Make AT great again,
    Good luck !
    Edited: May 24, 2016

2. May 24, 2016  
    + Gear Restriction :
    Remove R2 pvp weapons
    Lower trinkets max ilvl to 245 or 258

3. May 24, 2016  
    - - Possible more restricted trinkets (not confirmed)

How about removing the human racial, Every Man For Himself? It would slightly nerf the most op comps (Hpal / war, LSP), and we would finally see some horde players on the ladder too.

4. May 24, 2016  
    I am up for the changes, the only wrong think to do is to not do anything.

I just hope that you won't abandon us again like you did in this 1 year, i dont think we could tollerate you to go and then you coming back with new changes.

+1 about the Hackers, scripters that walk freely in the server, noone is banning them.

About the gear change, why dont we go Furious instead of Relentless? would give us 2 fresh season.

About 2v2, i dont know you guys, but is over 4 years i play here and in these years i never won vs good hpal war as rdru war, isn't it time for some nerfs?

Good hpal war can be beated by disc-mage with burns, sp mag with bursts, sp rog same way even if a bit harder, rsham protpal, ele dlock, rsham dlock, ret disc, feral disc, bdru srog can too, since i play them, but as rdru war is just impossible.

Makes no point playing Rdru Awar in 2v2, when u keep facing warhpal teams, mby is just cuz i am not good, but then why isnt seax playing it to r1? i think cuz of my same problem.

Also as someone said the pets that get in combat if they get buffed vs rogue, is is supposed to happen? they can keep the combat even when pets disappear if they keep buffing themselves up.

lets talk about game play and making patch c happen, the only way we can make AT great again.

5. May 24, 2016  
    I will say again something about " We will move back to arena points and the arena flush will be once per week. "
    I think as consugeunge on the first 1-2 days afer the flush there will be many players online but, as I said before, if they got a decent rating they will just make 10 win per week and this will kill, I think, the arena activity and there will be less players online. I see this on Frostwolf, on the first 2 days after "Conquest point" reset the realm reach 3.1k ppl online, afterwards it stays around 2.6k because most of pvpers already capped

So as solution I already said to make it 2 time per week like on Warsong realm ( so the same GM will just log on Blackrock too for flush)
    OR
    to incentive even more "Arena play" everyday you might consider to make the flush everyday BUT the with the cost for "arena gear" increased by x3 or x4.
    So it still make sens for a player to log-in everyday but it will still take a bit longer to gear-up

6. May 24, 2016  
    to incentive even more "Arena play" everyday you might consider to make the flush everyday BUT the with the cost for "arena gear" increased by x3 or x4.
    So it still make sens for a player to log-in everyday but it will still take a bit longer to gear-up
    Great idea, imo.

7. May 24, 2016  
    About the VIP removal, you cant remove everything to people who contribute to AT and made this server great (prize-pool for tournaments etc). Removing free wrathful is fine, but atleast let them use .tele command. It's a fun feature that doesn't give any advantage.
    Just going to quote you, but this is to all the crying AT babies whining about the same thing: --->AT died a long time ago<---
    The Money you donated --->to AT<--- is long gone, along with AT. This isn't AT. This isn't or was maintained with AT funds. This is Warmane and whatever you paid for AT didn't turn into a single dime for Warmane. You were taken pity and given some benefits for longer than you should have already. Let the **** go already. All your claims to VIP bull**** died with AT.

8. May 24, 2016  
    Hey Johannes,
    Lets look back in the time around ~start 2011 when AT's staff decided to convert all R1 titles into gladiator and to remove all statistics(cant remember if removing statistics was system flaw or on purpose).I remember that server lost tons of players,if im not wrong around 200-300 which counted many r1 players (Idkfa,wrathed,pangpang etc). AT back then had far more greater player base then now which is the main reason it did not affect it that much,but imagen what would happen now when the server is barely standing.I personaly do not have time for games anymore and i only decided to make this post due to some people messaging me about this on skype.I beelive your goal is to make AT great again but lets be honest,making these changes wont make it better,it can only be worse.

Cheers :)

9. May 24, 2016  
    I really dislike removing titles, go ahead and wipe statistics but titles is the only thing i dislike with all these changes

10. May 24, 2016  
    Hey Johannes,
    Lets look back in the time around ~start 2011 when AT's staff decided to convert all R1 titles into gladiator and to remove all statistics(cant remember if removing statistics was system flaw or on purpose).I remember that server lost tons of players,if im not wrong around 200-300 which counted many r1 players (Idkfa,wrathed,pangpang etc). AT back then had far more greater player base then now which is the main reason it did not affect it that much,but imagen what would happen now when the server is barely standing.I personaly do not have time for games anymore and i only decided to make this post due to some people messaging me about this on skype.I beelive your goal is to make AT great again but lets be honest,making these changes wont make it better,it can only be worse.

Cheers :)
    please tell me how it could be worse then everyone playing soloqueue only because i want to go back to where 3v3 and 2v2 was actually usefull and active

11. May 24, 2016  
    Arena system
    - We will move back to arena points and the arena flush will be once per week.

this means 1000 arena points per week

16375 to get full wf gear

16 weeks to get full gear

I like this change. It will completely kill this dead server.

There were 20+ gladiators still left playing on this dead realm. Now they will play on competitive russian realm with the rest of the old AT players.

Thanks Malaco for sacrificing blackrock to bring more competition to other server.

12. May 24, 2016  
    Wait, you all made gear free cause you wanted skill > gear.

Now you want to remove that gear and essentially make it where you have to earn gear again?

Please tell me that I misunderstood what was being done.

13. May 24, 2016  
    Gear
    - All arena gear will get removed.
    - - Items obtained as transmog (not wrathful or icc gear etc) will not get removed. (not confirmed)
    - New starting gear: Relentless
    - Fight for Wrathful
    - - Possible more restricted trinkets (not confirmed)
    - Wrathful shoulders will only be obtainable through 3vs3
    - Possible add ilvl cap at 264 or add T2 weps for 3vs3 only (not confirmed)
    Titles and arena statistics
    - Titles that were obtained from arena will be removed.
    - - X Gladiator
    - - Gladiator
    - - Rival
    - - Challenger
    - Arena statistics from 2s, 3s and 5s (solo queue) will be reset.
    Professions
    - The profession system will remain the same however we will reduce all the profession skills down to 1.

VIP
    - VIP will no longer grant teleport commands.
    - Gear is no longer obtainable from the VIP malls.
    taking away wrathful from people’s characters only to tell them to refarm it; this is demotivating news for them
    the same applies for arena achievements and professions, and even vip
    i believe the scenario to be similar to back when warmane took away players’ transmogs only to tell them to farm them again
    i think that this type of approach is irritating and demotivating for most people

it is still not too late for this realm to get its population back, thanks to its strong community sticking around for the last couple of harsh years, yet for that to happen this unfortunate thing preventing the realm’s team and the players to get on the same page has to stop
    im gonna be straight forward and say that i believe this thing to be ego, but perhaps it is something else

to the players planning to leave; those changes arent online yet, this suggestion topic is here especially so that we can all together take the time to discuss those ideas
    Edited: June 12, 2016

14. May 24, 2016  
    Best changes would be if u change transmog system and get rid of those hackers/scripters... that would be enough

15. May 24, 2016  
    The hacking situation will get more attention.
    I will personally be more active on the realm.

First ... 2345614 ... Last