1. May 25, 2016  
    Wiping titles is a big dislike
    You aren't affected with this one don't worry child. xD

2. May 25, 2016  
    tbh, i personally think that some of these changes are good, like the title/statistic removal.
    the fact that vip's get ****ed isnt pretty cool. if i knew that i will lose my vip, or the benefits from it, like 1 and a half year later, i wouldnt have bought it.

and the other big thing is:
    as far as i understand it, you make such a big change to give AT something that will lead to a better population right?
    but i think you should get some gm's to AT befor doing something like that.
    i mean - have u seen how much hackers there are?
    there was a time when u rarely have seen a fly hacker and kick scripter and **** like that was more on arena (2k+) but nowadays u have isle, atleast 3-5 hackers per day ( report -> same answer as always from ticket -> day later, hacker still there), bg's are full of hackers and arena aswell.
    no support from gms at all. the only time i see gms is when they host some ****ty bg events or 1v1 events (full of dk's )

so dont you think it would have been better to do a bit more against hackers/scripters befor u do stuff like these changes?
    because i know alot of people who have lost interest in blackrock cause of it, including me.

3. May 25, 2016  
    In before realm peaks at 200 players because of your stupid ideas.

As far as I remember on old Arena-Tournament we had flush every day? Why would you change it to once per week, it will take ages for people to gear up back to Wrathful.

Like Tetra said this will just make people mad that played in past few seasons and they will leave to probably Icecrown or Lordaeron.

No comment.
    Im sorry for your Warbringer title loss

4. May 25, 2016  
    Please dont remove vip or at least not the free gear for donators. I really dont mind everything else even tho im a little sad about my glad titles but whatever.I play all classes and i have so many characters i just cant farm gear for every character (dont have the time nor motivation). Farming gear is just boring as **** and its not only that. On other accounts back in the days i already farmed from relentless to wrathfull for a lot of chars and now i should do all this **** again? omg really

If you ask me you can make with the server what u want. Revamp gear/transmog/arena system whatever i understand the server needs (huge) change but please dont force me to grind gear again because that would make me stop playing here. Im here for balanced and fun arena games and not to waste my time on farming and i paid to get that.
    Edited: May 25, 2016

5. May 25, 2016  
    +1 for stairs on blade's edge, and what about the fire arena in orgrimmar? that would be really good for our server, noone has it.
    This arena is very ******ed. Hope blackrock will never have this. I havn't played on this orgrimmar arena on retail but i have played on it a lot on the only server that was able to script it.

Every priest comp vs war/pal auto-lose because of this pillars xD

Titles reset? no problem but season gladiator should never be removed because this people did great job to get it...
    Gear reset? Maybe reset gear only for characters that are idk below 2k exp.

6. May 26, 2016  
    I agree with Marikingx.
    Players that bougth accounts from old AT players, fake glads, fake 2.7+ exp players, atlest we wont have this anymore. You will need to grind rait once again, ofc no one will be able to get 3k again cuz server is not active as in it best days.
    + there wont be those molten heros with rival tittle braging around about that, geting title playing 3v3 in death times of server ( 2+am).
    And in my case it's motivating once again to start playing here, tho that competition is not same as before.
    When it comes to Vip accounts, i dont see reason removing .tele option, after all that and transmogs is what for players were paying back in the days. You should re-add more que places like we use to have before.
    And once per week arena flush is bad idea, since that is case on pve realms it makes no diffrence playin on pve realm and pvp realm, as metter a fact i would rather play pve realm since u have more chance to gear up faster ( point on voa25 drops and honor farm, specialy now on Icecrow with bigger population is easier to get off set) so i would suggest flush every 2 or 3 days.
    For those that are crying for ther tittles, if u are good enough and u got it once, i dont see any problem why u would not get them again. But yeah ofc, some of u got them in dead seasons, so now when everyone starting from 0 rushing tittles ur chances are non.

7. May 26, 2016  
    The only thing I dont like about this change (besides profession system) is that it will be great to start here within the first weeks after relaunch, but it will take like half a year for most players to farm best in slot gear because flush is only once per week. Lets say someone wants to start here in 4 months from now. This player will know that he/she will have gear disadvantage for many months and this can be quite discouraging, since some setups are more gear dependant than others.

As said, it might attract more players at first, but after half a year new players will join less constantly because theyll be at disadvantage for months, what is very uncommon for a competitive pvp-only server which labled itself "where the challenge begins". It will be "where the grind begins" with the changes.

8. May 26, 2016  
    You will be able to use the store to gear yourself, it was 40euros for 10characters full gear in the past, i'm curious to see what it's gonna be here

I just checked the prize, 1 item 264 is 22coins, 22 coins is 20euros, there is 17-19items for a character full gear, this *10 =
    3400 euros, there is a little big jump, 40e to 3400
    Edited: May 26, 2016

9. May 26, 2016  
    flush every day
    remove normal solace & dv/dc from the game
    remove dementia
    make games end in a draw after 25-30 min

10. May 26, 2016  
    Got my rival title back when this realm was at it's peak, I don't mind the removal, there's gladiators on the realm now who are far worse than me even though their title would indicate otherwise.

I don't like the gearing process, it's pointless imo and will discourage trying other classes (no way I'm gearing 10 chars to full wf)

11. May 26, 2016  
    flush every day
    remove normal solace & dv/dc from the game
    remove dementia
    make games end in a draw after 25-30 min
    this, discourages aids comps with draw and encourages double dps
    atm warpal will just wait for dampening, no risk-taking just play super safe and autowin
    with draws warpal is forced to play more aggressive(less resil etc) or lose rating

12. May 26, 2016  
    You will be able to use the store to gear yourself, it was 40euros for 10characters full gear in the past, i'm curious to see what it's gonna be here

I just checked the prize, 1 item 264 is 22coins, 22 coins is 20euros, there is 17-19items for a character full gear, this *10 =
    3400 euros, there is a little big jump, 40e to 3400
    This is ****ing ridiculous, we need popular AT players like you to talk to Malaco and make him realise that this not what we want, the removal of old donation benefits is just a huge spit in our faces, doesnt matter for how long we got a benefit from it, we should get for what we paid for, for aslong as the server is running. We old AT players that always played here and donated for it are the reason that AT got that popular with huge tournament prize pools, blizzcon casters and that the merge was even possible, resetting all we got is a even bigger **** you towards us and to all the molten players, doesnt matter that this is instant 80, we still played these characters for years and to reset all that is just like resetting your characters on the highrate/blizzlike realms, I bet you guys would get even more pissed. Malaco, all we want is that you give a **** about Blackrock again, you ignored it for over a year and thats the only reason why the population dropped, we dont want a fresh start.... this wont change ****, it will more likely kill the server, get some GM's to ban the hackers, do some balancing(trinkets, 264 weapons), start tournaments and keep releasing custom patches, thats the reason why we love your server.
    To think that people wanna farm gear again is just stupid, I bet atleast 80% of the population plays here because they can just multiclass without having a gear disadvantage.

13. May 26, 2016  
    3 months to gear one character on realm with 700 players online. I predict 200 after wf gear removal.

You can tell these changes are going to fail when blackrock players are already gearing on icecrown :D

14. May 26, 2016  
    how about a title change and give glad 1-3 and rival 4-10. top20 rivalnowadays is just too much in relation with the population especially in 3v3

15. May 26, 2016  
    I have been playing AT since it was called Abyssal. I can certainly point out some of my thoughts about the upcoming changes.
    The upcoming changes look really promising for the server. Why? Its quite simple really, progression is going to be a factor that will finally take place since the previous success of the server.

When Malaco spoke about the changes and the transmog system on stream, he mentioned that the new transmog system is better as it allows the player to ''farm'' further - which in turn he called progressive gameplay. However, he is missing a point between progression and farming.

• Progression relates to moving forward in process;

Obtaining better equipment through achieving higher rating
      Obtaining recognizable transmog through achieving higher rating
      Obtaining exclusive mounts through higher rating

This is what progression is, its moving forward to obtain certain goals/prizes, most importantly to distinguish yourself from other players.

• Farming relates to a repetitive process which has the same goal/prize over and over again;

Obtaining meaningful items which in turn, are meaningless through repeating the same process, constantly.
      An example of such process is the current transmog system, which kills the purpose of differentiation by allowing less skillful players to obtain rewards by spending more time repeating the process rather than progressing through improvement - it kills competitive objectives.

Farming completely wipes out the ability to distinguish yourself from other players.

The previous state of server population, large population was due to exact attribute, progress.

With wrathful upgrade, as well as the new transmog system, casual players (which we need to increase population and competitiveness) lose the interest. They simply have nothing to do on the server, it becomes boring and bland. Many players will disagree as they're highly competitive due to their nature, nonetheless, casual players need a reason to play, simple drive to continue playing on the server.

I believe that the changes will bring back both the population and purpose for other players.

First ... 56789 ... Last