1. Arena points for every BG win

How about rewarding 25 Arena points for every BG win rather than only once per day?
    I would love to farm Arena points with BGs like it is possible on MoP.
    That would increase the incentive to win BGs and give ppl that don't like Arena something to do.

2. You are right!
    Cause 60-70% of ppl don't like arena on blackrock!
    And do smth with team balance on bg,sometimes it's very hard to win bg :x

3. You are right!
    Cause 60-70% of ppl don't like arena on blackrock!
    And do smth with team balance on bg,sometimes it's very hard to win bg :x
    Are you ****ing serious?
    Blackrock is a arena realm..

4. Are you ****ing serious?
    Blackrock is a arena realm..
    Then how it comes that we have battle of quel danas, BGs availale, several rewards for honor point and 40v40 WsG events?
    There are more ppl on Blackrock that do only BGs than u might expect.

Also, a realm that satisfies all kind of pvp tastes attracts more players than a Arena only realm.
    Edited: March 8, 2017

5. Then how it comes that we have battle of quel danas, BGs availale, several rewards for honor point and 40v40 WsG events?
    There are more ppl on Blackrock that do only BGs than u might expect.

Also, a realm that satisfies all kind of pvp tastes attracts more players than a Arena only realm.
    hahahahah but who the **** care of battleground in 2017 ???? 12 years kid??? LUL i have no word im just die of laughin to see that

6. hahahahah but who the **** care of battleground in 2017 ????
    The entire pvp population except few individuals that only do arena.

7. hahahahah but who the **** care of battleground in 2017 ???? 12 years kid??? LUL i have no word im just die of laughin to see that
    Might come as a shock to you, but different people enjoy different things here in life. I know it's shocking, but it's the world we live in.

I'd definitely do BG if it meant I could gear up faster.

8. I second this notion, but maybe make it similar to arena flushes. More than what we are currently getting anyway (1 bg win a day woopdy fakin doo). When i play i usually like to binge bgs for 4 hours so if i could get some gear while doing that, that would be awesome.