1. May 24, 2016  

Wow Error Fix (M2shared.cpp) - Mostly Dalaran!

Greetings,
    I just want to help other people who have the same problem as I did.
    The problem has started once I went to Dalaran, every few minutes I was getting DC-ed because of Wow Error, looked like this:

It is because your system does not let the game take more than 2GB of your memory, and especially In Dalaran where everything is crowded.
    - There is a tool called "Large Address Aware" and You can downloat it here.

When You start the tool, You will get this:

Follow these steps (In Basic mode):

1) Select an Wow.exe (click on the "..." button to browse). Alternatively, you can drag and drop a file on the gray text box.
    2) Check the box
    3) Click on save to commit the changes.

After that u can play the game with no errors like this!
    Farewell travelers!

2. May 24, 2016  
    Hey, Ive heard about it but I thought its unsafe. Now after the errors really started to bother me, Ill give it a go. Will inform if it was successful.

3. May 24, 2016  
    Or you can install a good wrath client (notwarmane)

4. May 24, 2016  
    Hey, Ive heard about it but I thought its unsafe. Now after the errors really started to bother me, Ill give it a go. Will inform if it was successful.
    Did it help? :-)

Yeah, I have heard that it is a a problem with Warmane's NEW Wrath of the Lich King client (with new models)
    You can download old one and it will be working just fine.

And there is this solution, I haven't heard that it is unsafe. And what is there to be unsafe?

It helped me out, it is not happening anymore. It was really annoying.

5. May 25, 2016  

6. May 25, 2016  
    Or you can install a good wrath client (notwarmane)
    It`s not unheard of for the vanilla client to hit the 2G ceiling, too.

7. May 26, 2016  
    Worked for me! Thank you.
    I am glad I could help!

8. Well, so far it's fixed it for me. Great find!

9. As stated in our New wotlk models thread, it's not a warmane's client related problem but a limitation of the wotlk client.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2738706

Using Large Address Aware will in most cases fix the problem. Thx to the thread starter for this post, it will help a lot of players :)
    Edited: June 26, 2017

10. works for me too! Just one question, do I have to run the program the whole time or just "add" the wow program the first time?

11. works for me too! Just one question, do I have to run the program the whole time or just "add" the wow program the first time?
    No, you only have to do it once. Your WoW.exe file is permanently modified.

12. Man, this really works! Thanks! :)

13. June 2, 2020  
    Hi there, Apologies in advance cause of necroing the topic, I have installed WoW (warmane version of model enhancements) on my laptop recently and the first thing i noticed was my graphic card couldn't recognize the game so i had to add it to it's list manually via nvidia control panel (it would run on the laptop onboard graphic) and even with Laa that you mentioned i keep getting this error inside and outside of dalaran however once i press save on laa and then rerun it and select wow again the check box isn't marked anymore i don't know if it's supposed to be that way or not but i'm open to suggestions if anyone knows how to fix this :3
    thanks

14. this doesnt work at all. Says its false on the program and dissapears everytime

12 Last