1. May 24, 2016  

A thing of honor

Dear staff of Molten,

I am a player that has been dedicated to playing on Frostwolf for some time now. This topic is about the profession of archaeology and also my IRL profession.
    I skilled my archaeology to 600 and also got the title professor. I also completed som more achievements related to this secondary profession. My goal was to get the Seeker of Knowledge title after grinding for professor. However, this is impossible at the moment. IRL I am an archaeologist. It would be an honor for me to wear this title in game because this is my life, my present and my future. Could you give me this title for free, please? You would honor me like no one ever did in the private server community. If yes, my character Mezu would be my choice.

With kind regards,

The archaeologist

2. May 24, 2016  
    I say give this man a title. Make a voting poll. Justice for Mezu.

3. May 24, 2016  
    Yeah, lets not give him anything... it starts with a stupid title, but in the end he might also want a full prideful set, because he is a medieval warrior IRL.

4. May 24, 2016  
    Haters gonna hate ;)
    It would be really cool, if Shanow likes the archeology proffession so much, to let him express it in the way he finds nice, moreover WoW being an RP game :)

P.s. Cheini of the Shattered Sun, found it the bestt ^^

5. May 24, 2016  

6. May 24, 2016  

7. May 24, 2016  
    Ok then I want an Audi + BMW if possible lol. instead of making useless post I suggest you to report to bug tracker and ask people to vote for it and yea earn a title dont beg for it. ;)

8. May 24, 2016  
    Holydrag the prob is, it isn't coded yet by the devs.. :( else, i would take Elder Cheini (suits great in game, chara and irl :D) aaand if you want more cars, perhaps, go to Sargeras and suggest him to take over Sol before Legion is released..

9. May 24, 2016  
    Thank you for the support and criticism guys. I appreciate it. First of all, let me adress the critics. The title "Seeker of Knowledge" gives you no advantage in the game in any way. So the argument with prideful gear is ridiculous. It would be useless to report it because the server priorities are completely somewhere else now. This title is de facto a reward for a grindfest. Titles from PvP or Pve require skill and dedication. They are the reflection of your superiority to other players. This is not case with this title or archaeology as a profession in any way. Also if it was working I would do it without question but it is not. This may not be important o any of you but to me it is because I am a real life archaeologist. That is why. Anyway, I am curious for a resposne from the staff or someone with higher privileges. Also, I am completely open to a voting poll.

10. May 24, 2016  
    Lol you're actually serious about this xD Do you even realize how unfair and ridiculous this is? This would be equal to me asking to get the Lovefool title because I am madly in love with a girl, or my friend asking for an Elder title cause he's the oldest guy in his family. How can you even think that your real life profession means anything in this game? And the Seeker of knowledge is a rather general idea that can be related to any scientific or literary profession, so pretty much anybody who has a job in his or her field of study can claim to be a seeker of knowledge. This is beyond ridiculous and you, as a mature man, I assume, who claims to be knowledgeable, should have known better.
    Edited: May 24, 2016

11. May 24, 2016  
    Yes, I am totally serious. Sorry It wasn't obvious from the first message. It is not unfair. Let me tell you why. Your comparison is false imo. First of all, being in love is a feeling that everyone experiences and is not a profession. Also being an elder is based on age. I doubt there is a senior person playing on this server. I am not sure though if you can get the Lovefool title in the game legit. Seeker of knowledge can be linked to any profession without the proper context. You can only obtain it in archaeology in game theoretically so it is only an archaeology thing in WoW. Let me make a proposition. If a single person responds here with a claim that he/she is an archaeologist I will abandon this naive quest of mine. Obviously that person has to prove it. I can prove it but I will only do so for an admin or a person that is able to manipulate the achievement system. I even agreed to make a poll so the community can decide if I should get it or not. It would be for them to decide if it is fair. As I said, this title does not give you any privilege or advantage in the game. It is just a cosmetical and honourable thing for me personally, because I am indeed a seeker of knowledge in archaeology. There is nothing arrogant about it. If the staff refuses to do it, I will accept it. Also, very few people, if any play on this server except maybe engineers and alchemists (if we consider this as chemistry) play on this server that can be linked with the professions in the game. The main professions do not give you a title if I am not mistaken.

12. May 25, 2016  

13. May 26, 2016  
    You didn't read a thing from this post, did you?

14. May 26, 2016  

15. May 26, 2016  
    I'm sorry to be a negative Nancy, but this request is completely unreasonable.

You are unlikely to get a response from a staff member, let alone an achievement that no-one else can obtain in game. The equivalent would be me asking for Loremaster title, because:
    a) I like lore
    b) It is unobtainable in game
    c) it is a grind title, and requires no skill

Understandably, this is equally unreasonable. I'm sorry but I prefer #Justice4Frostwolf more, and would prefer if you found all the bugs with archaeology and posted them on the bug tracker. All you can do after is wait patiently for a fix.

12 Last