1. May 27, 2016  
    I am totally a hardcore death knight raider and am such in IRL aswell (this is my passion), it would honor me a lot if you give me full heroic warforged BiS SoO gear for my death knight.

Best regards,
    the IRL DK Xernando.

2. May 27, 2016  
    '' Can I get some gold please ''

IRL I'm poor as well

3. May 28, 2016  
    Those last 3 posts are wrong with the comparisons because they are associated not with a profession. Also they are part of a large majority that is present on this server. That is not my case. In fact, there is yet to be a post submitted by another archaeologist in this topic or maybe on the entire forum.

4. May 28, 2016  
    You should hang out with Cenarius...for those who don't know...check icecrown forum GvG post for some good laugh -_-

5. May 30, 2016  
    Well, if they do it for u, they have to do it for everybody who writes a long *** heartbreakin' post about their HC roleplay. Makin' a voting poll is bull****... suddenly we'll have a whole forum spammed with polls " pls l0lm4n3 giv me dat cuz my dick is tiny and it would really help me to get over it". But if u spam them enough, they might look into it and fix it. :D Or they just ban u ..

#JusticeForCartoonBoobs

6. May 30, 2016  
    I have spent many years in tibet living as a monk now for over 15 years, dear staff, it would give me great honor if you could bestow me with a full prideful set.
    This is my life and my passion, all I do is martial arts and meditate...
    Please consider my request, I think I earned it for all my hard work.

Regards,
    Gnoelol

7. May 30, 2016  
    No, this isn't going to happen.

First 12