1. May 24, 2016  

im new to the server and would like to ask some questions.

Hi! Im new to the game/server and i would like to ask some questions.
    So, here we go
    1. Should i still do quests the normal way even tho they are grey? Or should i just grind mobs? I only played on Lordareon before.
    2. Will the leveling slow down eventually? Im currently level 17 (nelf warrior) and im leveling up like crazy, but my friends said that it will slow down eventually, is that true?
    3. How is the community? I played on lordareon and everyone was awesome.

Also, if a staff member sees this, will this ddos issue be dealt with? Im afraid its going to be Kronos all over again.

Thats it for now, thanks in advance.

2. May 24, 2016  
    Hi! Im new to the game/server and i would like to ask some questions.
    So, here we go
    1. Should i still do quests the normal way even tho they are grey? Or should i just grind mobs? I only played on Lordareon before.
    2. Will the leveling slow down eventually? Im currently level 17 (nelf warrior) and im leveling up like crazy, but my friends said that it will slow down eventually, is that true?
    3. How is the community? I played on lordareon and everyone was awesome.

Also, if a staff member sees this, will this ddos issue be dealt with? Im afraid its going to be Kronos all over again.

Thats it for now, thanks in advance.
    Welcome to Icecrown! :)

1. Yes, do quests even if they are grey, as long as the exp given isnt too low (remember its a x7 server).
    2. I never felt the lvling slowing down, unless being camped by some 80's or something.
    3. Im not so sure about the community, since its a new server (Ragnaros + Deathwing). So far, its been great to me, tons of ppl to play with, more active pvp and a fresh start for new people that wants to try wotlk!
    The DDoS attacks eventually stop, the *****es that do it eventually get bored of it. Have some patience and enjoy playing!

3. May 24, 2016  

1. Yes, do quests even if they are grey, as long as the exp given isnt too low (remember its a x7 server).

.. rlly?

i think doing gray/green quests are such a waste of time

IMHO yellow and orange (red if possible as well) are the way to go

fast lvling = win win

4. May 24, 2016  
    As said above welcome first off and foremost. I am not a staff/GM, but I've been here over a year now and there has been numerous ddos issues and all have been negated. That will most likely answer your most important question. As far as leveling goes to my knowledge icecrown remains a x6 server which means that any XP is boosted by 6 times the normal amount. At around 70 it slows down and you will have to complete more quests per level. Up until that point it's pretty easy even without heirloom gear. You said that you have played the lorderon server prior to coming to icecrown, on this server you can pay 20 coins to instant 80 if that's what you choose to do. Remember 2 things though...red = dead (PvP server) and also look for people to help you out. Don't gold beg it up, but if you are skilled/knowledgeable look for a guild in your time zone. Tons of people are willing to help and recruit skilled and brained players. On horde side desolation is one of those guilds. Know that we insta g kick exploiters though. Desolation offers a north American raid time and on the new core has downed 10/12 heroic 25 ICC with 25n ICC being full cleared in one night. We have players from the global community, but we only take players who can read/write/understand English, which you don't seem to have a problem with. Again welcome to the x6 side of things and I hope whatever faction you play you have a rewarding experience.

5. May 25, 2016  

2. I never felt the lvling slowing down, unless being camped by some 80's or something.
    3. Im not so sure about the community, since its a new server (Ragnaros + Deathwing). So far, its been great to me, tons of ppl to play with, more active pvp and a fresh start for new people that wants to try wotlk!
    The DDoS attacks eventually stop, the *****es that do it eventually get bored of it. Have some patience and enjoy playing!
    Thanks for the answer, can i ask one more question? What will ppl do when pretty much everyone hit max level? World pvp? Other things?

6. May 25, 2016  
    I have 2 bis toons a Spriest and arms warrior. PvP and PvE are still very real. Although the current scripts may limit the ability to clear some content, from what I've seen in 25n ICC/RS and 25 ICC heroic most fight are doable. With minor hiccups you will have few issues

7. May 25, 2016  
    On a side note my current down time is spent on my 52 think shaman. I'm in tanaris steady looking for questorz

8. May 25, 2016  
    On a further side note (I'm drunk right now) if you have the skills to pay the bills imelelol is always looking for 1v1s in the dessert