1. May 24, 2016  

Stuck under map bug. GM unstuck didn't fix it. (CRITICAL BUG)

Hello! As I have noticed, there was no report / post about this CRITICAL bug, hence I am going to make this post. 2 of my characters are stuck underground since 1 week and so far GM's response was "We have fixed it" everytime I told them they have fixed nothing. How it happpened? First, on my warrior. All I did was to use Hero's Hearthstone while I was standing on the boat to Vash'Jir. I got teleported somewhere underground, all I could see was water. I tried unstuck on website two times, asked global (HOPELESS), then I proceeded into writing a ticket, then more tickets. Anyways, in the meantime I was leveling my monk and me and my friend decided to que for a dungeon. When we pressed "Enter dungeon" (Maraudon was the dungeon), EVERY member of the party got teleported underground, thus happening what I wrote above about my warrior. In an attempt to unstuck my friend, I logged my hunter and queued for another dungeon. I could see him near me when we entered, but on his screen he was still underground. Summoning / Hearthstoning does not work because it says that "I am moving". If you have any question that can help you spotting the issue feel free to ask me, I just want this bug solved asap, not to say that I saw many people experiencing it. Don't tell me to delete my character, that is not a solution. Let's try to fix this, please, guys! Thank you!
    P.S: GMs said that they unstuck me, I truly got teleported in my home city but I was still underground, so normal unstuck doesn't work I believe. Also, my friend spotted me at the Stormwind inn then he said I got leaped somehow then I teleported back.
    Here's how hell looks like: http://imgur.com/E9TmEjZ

2. May 25, 2016  
    I suggested in the past for something to send the player to a default grave like barrens or westfall when this happens. This was used in wotlk and cata so if the player does indeed fall down through the floor, they can reset instantly to the graveyard upon death instead of falling for an eternity.
    I posted this on Q/A twice in the past, nothing happen so I suggest you just msg a GM directly for the time being.

3. May 25, 2016  
    GM-s can't help you there,but what can help you are 2 of your friends at a summoning stone or even better 3 of them with one being a warlock.
    Thing is,you need to get in a group with them,and they need to summon you to any place where there are hostile mobs(be it a dungeon,raid or outdoors).Then they need to pull that mob towards you and let the mob kill you,then you have the opportunity to release your spirit at the nearby spirit healer.
    I also waited to get a response for 2 days from GM but nothing.Luckily my gmates are awesome and we found a fix :)

4. May 25, 2016  
    Thank you, Ghony! Will try and write what happened here.

5. May 25, 2016  
    Gabarz, thank you for your response! I messaged the GM 3 times and he did help by repopping me, but I am still underground. In the last ticket I suggested him to log into my account and use the GM flying command, now waiting for an answer.

6. May 25, 2016  
    i have exactly the same problem i am hopeless i don't know what to do.

7. May 25, 2016  
    We're aware of the issue and it's being worked on. Meanwhile, the only way to get the situation "fixed" requires a high-level GM to kill the character and for the player to be online, so people being affected might need to be a bit more patient than usual.

8. May 25, 2016  
    Heya guys! I am back with great news. I will also write how to exactly fix this issue. What you have to do is get a nice warlock and two friends to summon your stuck character in a zone where you get killed fast. Example: my 82 warrior. I made a level 1 character (on a different account), brought my friend and a nice warlock that offered to help and went to Hyjal on the zone with Blazing Elementals or whatever their name is (they one shot my warrior). So they summoned me, pulled the elemental, got killed and then I released. By that time I was on the ground and got unstuck. In the meantime, the GM also answered my ticket and whispered me in game, willing to fix my problem on both characters:) So if this happens to you, do not listen to anybody telling you to delete character! I would like to thank the community and also the GM for answering my question and helping me and my friend out.
    We're back in business, conquering Azeroth! http://imgur.com/mAsyRLw

9. May 25, 2016  
    I just need to ask cause I don't see it mentioned, have you tried the /RepopMe() script macro? It has always worked for me.

10. May 25, 2016  
    Heya guys! I am back with great news. I will also write how to exactly fix this issue. What you have to do is get a nice warlock and two friends to summon your stuck character in a zone where you get killed fast. Example: my 82 warrior. I made a level 1 character (on a different account), brought my friend and a nice warlock that offered to help and went to Hyjal on the zone with Blazing Elementals or whatever their name is (they one shot my warrior). So they summoned me, pulled the elemental, got killed and then I released. By that time I was on the ground and got unstuck. In the meantime, the GM also answered my ticket and whispered me in game, willing to fix my problem on both characters:) So if this happens to you, do not listen to anybody telling you to delete character! I would like to thank the community and also the GM for answering my question and helping me and my friend out.
    We're back in business, conquering Azeroth! http://imgur.com/mAsyRLw
    I'm happy all things went well for you.

Just make sure you don't die or wander too much in unknown areas, those are the toughest to get out of and what mod said, requires a high lvl gm to get you out if it comes to that.

11. May 25, 2016  

12. May 25, 2016  
    Unstuck @ Site. Theoretically it should work.