1. May 24, 2016  

New bgs?

Now that we have new gear. What priorities do Warmane have about Frostwolf PvP?:

Strand of the Ancients.
    Alterac Valley.
    Isle of Conquest.
    Deepwind Gorge - Bugged (?). I have not played this bg here is sooooo much time.

Any time soon :/?

2. May 24, 2016  
    I agree.... If I remember correctly, Deepwind George was promised quite some time ago, and no mention of it afterwards.... Cmon, it's time for Deepwind George on next update...

3. May 24, 2016  
    I would prefer they fix Arena bugs rather than adding a new BG at the moment; I mean pet/minion walking through pillars and missing "shadow sight" (buff to see stealth/invisibility enemies) at Tol'Viron Arena

4. May 25, 2016  
    I would prefer spell fixes and bug fixes too, but that aint gonna happen any time soon... BGs on the other hand are really not that hard to script. Every single server but this one has them fully implemented, why shouldn't we...

5. May 25, 2016  
    Now that we have new gear. What priorities do Warmane have about Frostwolf PvP?:
    pet battles.

Clint you should go help them script if you know it's easy and you dont talk out of something ;).

More BGs is always a good idea.

6. May 25, 2016  

Strand of the Ancients.
    Alterac Valley.
    Isle of Conquest.
    Deepwind Gorge - Bugged (?). I have not played this bg here is sooooo much time.

Any time soon :/?
    Both Strand of the Ancients and Alterac Valley were opened briefly, however, AV lasted for several hours while Strands was up for a few days, deemed buggy so it was disabled once again.
    When us twinks ere attempting to BG again, we got the Strands map and it was.... Let's say a nightmare.

7. May 25, 2016  
    pet battles.

Clint you should go help them script if you know it's easy and you dont talk out of something ;).

More BGs is always a good idea.
    I don't talk out of smth. Even though I never coded a single line in WoW, (it's "C" as I understand), I can handle myself in Java, which is basically the same OOP Language with a bit different syntax.

And to further clarify, I didn't say it's a five minutes job, but if you compare it to Dungeon, raids or even spell fixes where u have countless variables, conditions arrays and loops, it is way easier to script BGs as they have very few scripts involved and scripts should be very straight forward.

8. May 25, 2016  
    I would prefer they fix Arena bugs rather than adding a new BG at the moment; I mean pet/minion walking through pillars and missing "shadow sight" (buff to see stealth/invisibility enemies) at Tol'Viron Arena
    I cant use Kill Command from my Pet when the Enemies are dancing near the pillars becouse they stuck in the pillars instead of running around the pillar and so they cant reach them.

9. May 25, 2016  
    I cant use Kill Command from my Pet when the Enemies are dancing near the pillars becouse they stuck in the pillars instead of running around the pillar and so they cant reach them.
    but you still keep rogues in combat etc.

10. May 25, 2016  

11. May 25, 2016  
    They announced Deepwind George with The Deadmines and Battle of Gilineas, never released it or spoke about it or anything, they totally forgot about this BG that they promised. True that the "shadow sight" (buff to see stealth/invisibility enemies) at Tol'Viron Arena missing is one of the most stupid and important things that they need to fix on PvP tho.

12. May 25, 2016  
    Negative, if the line of sight for pets and enemies alike isn't fixed in general, then we won't see an arena fix or something of a similar fashion take place anytime soon.
    In the meantime, we will have to endure more of this and pets / LoS issues that plague us.

13. May 25, 2016  
    Alterac Valley should be the priority, they promised it countless times but never fixed it.

14. May 25, 2016  
    I don't talk out of smth. Even though I never coded a single line in WoW, (it's "C" as I understand), I can handle myself in Java, which is basically the same OOP Language with a bit different syntax.

And to further clarify, I didn't say it's a five minutes job, but if you compare it to Dungeon, raids or even spell fixes where u have countless variables, conditions arrays and loops, it is way easier to script BGs as they have very few scripts involved and scripts should be very straight forward.
    As far as I understand it, coding for a Wow private core is different from normal coding. There is some reverse engineering involved. They dont have the source code.

15. May 26, 2016  
    I remember when they once announced that AV will be opened, that was months ago...