1. May 25, 2016  

For the upcoming changes to Blackrock.

So the news it out and Blackrock may be seeing some of its biggest changes in a while. Which is great for the server and attracting new people is always good. As it stands the server is not very populated so helping to increase population is probably something the server needs. Alot of players are happy for the IDEA of this but it getting done and giving everyone what they want at the same time can be tricky.

The server needs a tune up and alot of these changes will hopefully see positive results. Allowing players to start fresh will give the server a new feeling. New gear and profession will attribute alot to this, especially in arena. However there is one thing that will not effect gameplay at all, achievements/ratings/statistics.

But lets take a step back and realize whats going on here. Your taking away things that people have built upon for years. This isn't just Blackrock, this server has a legacy. Most people don't even understand how amazing this server really was. You had some of the best players in the world ranging from r1 players from around the world to professional wow players, all on one server resulting in some of the most skilled arena ladders and duel zones you would ever see. I remember playing on some old private server and hearing about AT and people saying that was the server to play, and at the time it was. It was in a league of its own, pvp wise.

Your taking the achievements/ratings/statistics we earned when this server was at its peak. To earn these again would be possible, however it just wouldnt be the same. You cant bring back that community and achieve what was done at a point in time when the server was that skilled. Thats something people cant get back if you take it away. To the community of people who have stayed present for years and who have been here to support your server. You can change game changing stats but to take what we have earned over years of devotion is highly debatable on whether or not its a necessary change to the server.

But Im not here to debate I am just here to say say, in the plea of a veteran, please do not take that away from us. I am sure I speak for anyone who has been on this server the 5+ years that I have and for the people who have been here longer.

If anything allow accounts older then X date to be allowed to not lose achievements/ratings/statistics. This could help please the older player base.

We need to speak up if we want to change something, so dont be afraid to post here or make your own post on the topic!

Best of wishes to you all, redxcocainexxx
    Edited: May 25, 2016

2. May 25, 2016  
    So the news it out and Blackrock may be seeing some of its biggest changes in a while. Which is great for the server and attracting new people is always good. As it stands the server is not very populated so helping to increase population is probably something the server needs. Alot of players are happy for the IDEA of this but it getting done and giving everyone what they want at the same time can be tricky.

The server needs a tune up and alot of these changes will hopefully see positive results. Allowing players to start fresh will give the server a new feeling. New gear and profession will attribute alot to this, especially in arena. However there is one thing that will not effect gameplay at all, achievements/ratings/statistics.

But lets take a step back and realize whats going on here. Your taking away things that people have built upon for years. This isn't just Blackrock, this server has a legacy. Most people don't even understand how amazing this server really was. You had some of the best players in the world ranging from r1 players from around the world to professional wow players, all on one server resulting in some of the most skilled arena ladders and duel zones you would ever see. I remember playing on some old private server and hearing about AT and people saying that was the server to play, and at the time it was. It was in a league of its own, pvp wise.

Your taking the achievements/ratings/statistics we earned when this server was at its peak. To earn these again would be possible, however it just wouldnt be the same. You cant bring back that community and achieve what was done at a point in time when the server was that skilled. Thats something people cant get back if you take it away. To the community of people who have stayed present for years and who have been here to support your server. You can change game changing stats but to take what we have earned over years of devotion is highly debatable on whether or not its a necessary change to the server.

But Im not here to debate I am just here to say say, in the plea of a veteran, please do not take that away from us. I am sure I speak for anyone who has been on this server the 5+ years that I have and for the people who have been here longer.

If anything allow accounts older then X date to be allowed to not lose achievements/ratings/statistics. This could help please the older player base.

We need to speak up if we want to change something, so dont be afraid to post here or make your own post on the topic!

Best of wishes to you all, redxcocainexxx
    +1, you are totally right.

3. May 28, 2016  
    Yea the time to change servers has sadly come. RIP AT.