1. May 27, 2016  

Different arena seasons

We played that particular season for ages and found all the little tricks and had alot of time to figure out the whole meta. it's not fun to play anymore, becouse there is nothing to explore and nothing new happens. Here comes the role of malaco as server owner to keep things interesting and fresh - to make sure it's not stale and boring (jk). Why don't we get different arena gears every season that last 45 days each (4 seasons - 6 months) - so all seasons rotate twice per year.

Season 1
    starter - Savage gladiator , end gear - deadly (that might be a long shot. could be imbalanced)

Season 2
    starter - Deadly gladiator, end gear - Furious

Season 3
    starter - Furious, end gear - Relentless

Season 4
    starter - Relentless, end gear - Wrathful (pretty sure this will be the less played season of all with lowest activity)

->repeat.

Ofcourse with each new season only the gear will be reset for all players, but not achievements.

. the fact that we have 3.3.5 patch is not as big of a dealbreaker as you might think - classes still scale pretty well and fairlly balanced into old seasons (with other fotm classes/specs/comps) but that is all fine and fun becouse it shifts things and keeps them fresh. I just fail to see why this never took place in a server so orientiered around pvp (and especially arena, which is like a mini-game of world of warcraft, which can be controlled mostly by gear restrictions and barely anything more).

If you wonder how to control donations - just make a "end gear token" which allows people to buy bis item for the current season and voila - you got it. (in the end of season you regain all tokens in ur bag)

this will most definetely bring alot of interest in Blackrock. as much as probably double the population it currently has. it will be a blast to play for sure and it checks out with the blizzlike idea (you just change seasons which all happened on retail, no matter the patch. I say this confidently especially considering how Lorderon furious season seems to go so far - its super fun.
    Edited: May 27, 2016

2. May 27, 2016  
    I really like it, double dps would be so good since healers won't have mana to heal 24/7.

Would be amazing to do what you said, i hope Malaco will think about it, the problem is, it will take some gms-developers i think for the gear of each season.

3. May 27, 2016  

nice

We played that particular season for ages and found all the little tricks and had alot of time to figure out the whole meta. it's not fun to play anymore, becouse there is nothing to explore and nothing new happens. Here comes the role of malaco as server owner to keep things interesting and fresh - to make sure it's not stale and boring (jk). Why don't we get different arena gears every season that last 45 days each (4 seasons - 6 months) - so all seasons rotate twice per year.

Season 1
    starter - Savage gladiator , end gear - deadly (that might be a long shot. could be imbalanced)

Season 2
    starter - Deadly gladiator, end gear - Furious

Season 3
    starter - Furious, end gear - Relentless

Season 4
    starter - Relentless, end gear - Wrathful (pretty sure this will be the less played season of all with lowest activity)

->repeat.

Ofcourse with each new season only the gear will be reset for all players, but not achievements.

. the fact that we have 3.3.5 patch is not as big of a dealbreaker as you might think - classes still scale pretty well and fairlly balanced into old seasons (with other fotm classes/specs/comps) but that is all fine and fun becouse it shifts things and keeps them fresh. I just fail to see why this never took place in a server so orientiered around pvp (and especially arena, which is like a mini-game of world of warcraft, which can be controlled mostly by gear restrictions and barely anything more).

If you wonder how to control donations - just make a "end gear token" which allows people to buy bis item for the current season and voila - you got it. (in the end of season you regain all tokens in ur bag)

this will most definetely bring alot of interest in Blackrock. as much as probably double the population it currently has. it will be a blast to play for sure and it checks out with the blizzlike idea (you just change seasons which all happened on retail, no matter the patch. I say this confidently especially considering how Lorderon furious season seems to go so far - its super fun.
    I llike the idea, the problem is that Malaco is bound to the rules of warmane. Warmane isn't AT, it's a cashcow business

4. May 28, 2016  
    bump for my awesome idea of high quality, so you guys can support this and make it happen

5. May 28, 2016  
    I am naitche and i approve this message.

6. May 28, 2016  
    i'm fine with starting in season 2 cuz season 1 is really f*cking ****
    i actually hate season 2 too but it's still better than season 1