1. May 25, 2016  

Canadian players

Any Canadian players out there? I'm from northern Ontario, looking for others with roughly the same timezone to play with. Anyone of course is welcome. I play alliance on Lordaeron. I currently have my own guild I just started up. Leveling, not yet 80 since I just started lately. I've played WoW for roughly 10 years now, started on early Wrath. I'm looking to get into guild progression and raiding at one point but right now just want to meet some more people and get a community started. PM if interested to get a community going
    Edited: May 26, 2016

2. May 27, 2016  
    early wrath isnt roughly 10 years

very end of 2008 if you started day 1 but most likely 2009. its 2016 so yea do the math

3. May 28, 2016  
    Any Canadian players out there? I'm from northern Ontario, looking for others with roughly the same timezone to play with. Anyone of course is welcome. I play alliance on Lordaeron. I currently have my own guild I just started up. Leveling, not yet 80 since I just started lately. I've played WoW for roughly 10 years now, started on early Wrath. I'm looking to get into guild progression and raiding at one point but right now just want to meet some more people and get a community started. PM if interested to get a community going
    When someone says they're from canada, for some reason I always think this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K8EH0GAA9Q

4. Canadian here, just in the middle of rerolling because apparently there are more than enough paladins on Lordaeron.