1. May 28, 2016  

2. May 28, 2016  
    Why most of the movies I like are hated by critics? Same happened to 2012 before and I loved it!
    To anyone reading this thread who hasnt seen the movie yet, go see it for yourself, according to the internet fans love the movie. F the critics.

3. May 28, 2016  
    starwars 7 should`ve got a meta of 25 or something so yeah its kinda pointless

4. May 28, 2016  
    idk who this ******s critics , but i know ppls here who was in warcraft movie 5-6 times and wanna comes more , because only 2h of movie that all waiting 7 years not enough :D

5. May 28, 2016  

6. May 28, 2016  
    Man F the critics its pretty clear they're sticking out of Disney ***. Every movie that isn't from Disney gets trashed.

7. May 28, 2016  
    I saw the movie yesterday.

The special effects are sooooooo nice !
    The history is well done, i saw it with my sister and she never played the game. But she understand the movie.
    The history isn't well done, some of it doesn't make sense if you've followed the actual lore. It's kinda dumbed down for a person who has never ever read a piece of lore or who has never played WoW for the sake of just being a movie, and I get that. But they have missed out on so many important lore pieces.
    But yet again, it's typical for it to happen when you compare a book and a movie.

Edit: Saw the movie

8. May 28, 2016  
    And the cliffhanger at the end of it...

9. May 28, 2016  
    And the cliffhanger at the end of it...
    Well it's not really a cliffhanger, it's just a mark to show where the story will continue. But I guess it's some kind of a cliffhanger to people who have never read the lore. It's a good ending, but not a cliffhanger. It's just some sort of ending to be able to proceed with the next story.

10. May 28, 2016  
    Well I didnt know how the last ~10 minutes would go *trying not to spoil as much as possible*

11. May 28, 2016  

12. May 28, 2016  
    O_O

are you a hermit? My city is a very small one (not even 1m people), but we got three. One being like 2km tops from here. The movie release here will be in 2nd June.
    Not even 1 million?! Since when 1 million population is considered a benchmark of low population, i dont know how big a city should be for you to say that it is big, maybe a billion .?

13. May 29, 2016  

14. May 29, 2016  
    i wont waste even 1 cent to watch this "film", since the plot is known for 10+ years. why the **** should i waste time if the only entertainment thing will CG?

15. May 29, 2016  
    Dike I've read most of Warcraft books. It is not so much about lore, but the... size (?) of the movie, the epicness of it. I agree, only last 15 minutes are spoilable, but I still even more than enjoyed it. So I suggest you to spend that 1 and many more cents to see the movie.

First 12345 ... Last