1. May 25, 2016  

Warcraft movie

The movie's in theatres for countries like France and Indonesia.

How was it? The reviews I've seen are mixed, some good some bad.

2. May 25, 2016  
    Still not in Spain tho. 3th June. I cant wait. ;d

3. May 25, 2016  
    30th May here.

Going to see it as my birthday treat since my nearest cinema is 100km away.

4. May 25, 2016  
    30th May here.
    Going to see it as my birthday treat since my nearest cinema is 100km away.
    O_O

are you a hermit? My city is a very small one (not even 1m people), but we got three. One being like 2km tops from here. The movie release here will be in 2nd June.

5. May 25, 2016  
    O_O

are you a hermit? My city is a very small one (not even 1m people), but we got three. One being like 2km tops from here. The movie release here will be in 2nd June.
    Try living in a town that has a population of like 2.5k and the nearest movie theater is 1.5 - 2.5 hours away by car.

6. May 25, 2016  
    O_O

This V

Try living in a town that has a population of like 2.5k and the nearest movie theater is 1.5 - 2.5 hours away by car.
    There is about 10k people living in my town, we're not very big, and out local "cinema" only shows family orientated movies and even then at months and months later than actual release.

If you want to see something big and new you have to travel an hour or so in the car or pay for the train to get to the nearest actual cinema.

My old City, had 300k People and we had like 12 cinemas, I really miss living there, I lived within walking distance of the main city centre one and used to go weekly. Now the last movie I seen in the cinema 2 years ago.

7. May 25, 2016  
    mediocre at best

great for people who are fans of WoW

8. May 25, 2016  
    Hyped as F for the movie, going on Friday Kreygasm

9. May 25, 2016  
    O_O

for much of europe 'not even 1m' quite often means some bigass city actually xd

10. May 25, 2016  
    I dont expect anything big from this movie by trailer :/ Probably will be average.

I must say that Im more hyper about Avatar 2 when it comes out. It was a good movie for me, cuz finally some new fantasy idea was on screen not just remaking crap movies about batman, superman, alien etc.

11. May 25, 2016  
    Yeah i heard garona is cringeworthy. xD

12. May 25, 2016  
    There is at least one questionable choice in the movie and that's why are the frostwolf's helping the human's when that was never mentioned in the RTS? I do feel the movie will be average and i'm not saying that the direct/writers aren't allowed to make some kind of changes if it really is needed, but it does kind of make me go "hmm"? Hopefully it does pay off as i would like to see sequels and still by far this Trailer does look a whole lot better then the New Ghostbusters trailer, so at least i'll spend my time and money to go see it in theaters. My closest theater is less then 10mins away and I thought I lived in the country.

13. May 25, 2016  
    There is at least one questionable choice in the movie and that's why are the frostwolf's helping the human's when that was never mentioned in the RTS? I do feel the movie will be average and i'm not saying that the direct/writers aren't allowed to make some kind of changes if it really is needed, but it does kind of make me go "hmm"? Hopefully it does pay off as i would like to see sequels and still by far this Trailer does look a whole lot better then the New Ghostbusters trailer, so at least i'll spend my time and money to go see it in theaters. My closest theater is less then 10mins away and I thought I lived in the country.
    There were many changes made just for the sake of movie's story. There are things that wow players do know and notice, but others dont and for them having it this way is simply easier to comprehend. It is often that few changes are in the movie to make it easier for others. Also already at presentation Duncan Jones said that he wants to make people see Horde as people just as humans are. Therefore they had to move some to human side, to show that there is such a side in orcs as well. And by lore which clan was most against an invasion? Frostwolves.

14. May 26, 2016  
    I just don't understand these release dates...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0803096/...?ref_=tt_dt_dt

Why does Kuwait of all places, get to see the movie a full 23 days before the US. ... And here i assumed an american production would want it to be aired there first, or all synched to not play anywhere else before that.

All i see is crappy communication at the localization department. Someone explain?

15. May 26, 2016  
    I believe it is their choice where to begin. Not really much to explain. There is also no big reason why they should start with large countries first atleast from my PoV.

123 ... Last