1. May 25, 2016  

Timeless isle Huolon

Hi there .. anyone have luck with Huolon to drop the mount for him ?
    Thats the mount http://www.wowhead.com/item=104269/r...-cloud-serpent

2. May 25, 2016  
    I did't even saw him , and i am on timeless isle for weeks now.

3. May 25, 2016  
    i camped him for 2 or 3 days, killing him almost every spawn, no luck... easly killed him more than 20 times i just stoped doing it because i think it dosn't drop and up to this day i have not seen anyone with the mount

4. May 25, 2016  
    i saw some blood dk (ally) in Kun- Lai with the mount .... so i quess i just dont have luck

5. May 26, 2016  
    i saw some blood dk (ally) in Kun- Lai with the mount .... so i quess i just dont have luck
    Donate perhaps?

6. May 26, 2016  
    I have killed him today after restart but no luck on drop :(

7. Did someone know what is Huolon respawn time ?? I have killed him twice but no luck for now :/

8. Killed him about 30 times, quited by now...

9. Drop Chance: 0.97%
    Kill him 102 times and it should drop.

10. For the people who think that if something has 1% drop chance means you'll get it every 100 kills, you're wrong. For example i killed Anzu who has 1,6% drop chance 110 times to get the mount, which is about 15 more kills than the needed if your theory was actually valid. the % of the drop means it drops rare, but it doesn't mean you will be the lucky one even after 1000 kills.

About the respawn rates of Huolon - I'm not sure if Warmane's Timeless Isle works like Retail, but there the rares spawn depending on the elites you kill. If you keep on killing Yaks the Rare Yak spawns, if you kill a lot of Firestorms - Huolon spawns.