1. May 25, 2016  

Events May 25th - June 1st

Greetings Warmane community,

Here's the event schedule for this week. We are still working on the questions and suggestions that you provided during live chats in-game and you can expect a thread to be made about them in a couple of days.
    Schedule

Brief description of events
    Spoiler: Show
    40v40 BGs
    Fight your enemy faction and see who triumphs! Warsong Gulch 40v40s!

Race event
    Be the first to reach the thrones and pass all the obstacles.

1v1 Tournament
    You know your class? Prove it and win the 1v1 Tournament. Streamed on official channel.

Hide and Seek
    Find the hiding place, go through mountains, rivers and get a prize for it!

Bounty Hunt
    Hunt the players with a price on their head or be the one that's being hunted. Your choice.

Most of the events will be described in announcements prior to the event starting!

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive. If you have any ideas, feel free to post them here. We read them all.

Regards
    Warmane
    Edited: May 25, 2016

2. May 25, 2016  
    Thanks God it's HISUE! <3
    Finally some nice events...
    Edit: Borrean hosting race event.... bull****... That guy has 0 sense of entertaining community or making them happy.

3. May 25, 2016  
    No, I have no sense of doing a favor for you by rewarding a totally different player. You won a prize and you get it.

4. May 25, 2016  
    No, I have no sense of doing a favor for you by rewarding a totally different player. You won a prize and you get it.
    Not like i care about 10 sandbox tigers when i have 80 in inventory already, unable to spend them how much times i have won trivia event.

5. May 25, 2016  
    And what do you propose? Like I've told you we have a strict protocol for rewarding. If you already have all the prizes you can get then leave place for other players to have a chance and win.

6. May 25, 2016  
    And what do you propose? Like I've told you we have a strict protocol for rewarding. If you already have all the prizes you can get then leave place for other players to have a chance and win.
    Other players? You barely collect 25 people sometimes.
    That guy who I wanted to give Swift Zulian Tiger to is person who came back to Warmane after 2 years, he wanted to redo everything even after all the things he lost when molten's database wiped, but you left wrong impression and refused to do a favor to member of your community, favor which wouldnt cost you anything at all

7. May 25, 2016  
    Like I've told you we have a strict protocol for rewarding. .
    Also thing about that protocol, would it get you fired to make a player of ur community happy?
    Would Kaer really fire you for that?
    Think about it

8. May 25, 2016  
    We do not award other players for someone else's achievements. If he wanted a prize he could have applied for the event (which he is free to do so). Next time you decide to criticize me have backing arguments and instead of saying "Borrean has 0 sense of entertaining community or making them happy." say something like "Borrean didn't want to give me a prize I wanted (which is not the prize offered) and didn't want to do a favor for me and my friend (which is against our rules).

EDIT: No, it's a matter of principle. We treat everyone equally. If I had awarded your friend and did you a favor that means others could have gotten the same treatment. Now imagine a number of players who are experienced in that event who can do it easily going there and doing it for their friends and in the end everyone gets an award for something they did not do.

9. May 25, 2016  
    If I had awarded your friend and did you a favor that means others could have gotten the same treatment. Now imagine a number of players who are experienced in that event .
    You mean, max 3 players per week.. thats huge number

10. May 27, 2016  
    You mean, max 3 players per week.. thats huge number
    what about making the prizes from events BoA ?
    Im stuck with rewards on horde side while 9/10 of my characters are alliance.

11. May 28, 2016  
    Todays WS bounty hunt has been moved to 5 pm and trivia event to 6 pm.
    Edited: May 28, 2016

12. May 29, 2016  
    When are you gonna make 1v1 event on icecrown? Ok so now that realm is merged can it be a 32-1v1 instead 16s?
    Please consider this would be owesome,

13. May 31, 2016  
    1v1 event could be hosted on Icecrown, though we are waiting until all the issues with specatator addon are dealt with, so we could also stream it.

14. June 3, 2016  
    Are you planing to add Corrpted Ashbringer andmounts in marketplace for frostwolf?