1. May 25, 2016  

no quests?

Hey, I just started my death knight, and I seem to have ran out of quests, the only one I can seem to see is a question mark over a mailbox, but when i open it, there is nothing in there. I've searched around everywhere I can and can't seem to find the next quest to continue. Any help would be appreciated!

Edit, found it, there was no quest marker over the person :S

edit again, the gift that keeps on giving quest is not turning anyone in to ghouls?
    Edited: May 25, 2016

2. May 26, 2016  
    a guildy of mine had the same issue and he hasn't found a fix for it yet. I hope this isn't a consistent problem because I rolled this server to play a dk and I'm lol 52 :(

3. May 26, 2016  
    a guildy of mine had the same issue and he hasn't found a fix for it yet. I hope this isn't a consistent problem because I rolled this server to play a dk and I'm lol 52 :(
    I managed to finish the dk starter zone, it was a bit tricky, some bugs, majority of the quests don't have visible ! you have to just find the person, the quest where you go into the mine cart on to the boat is broken, you have to walk to the boat and enter the cannons, nobody attacks the eye of archeus. However, it is completable. I'm now in outlands questing.

4. May 26, 2016  
    Dont worry! I just did the whole storyline, nothing is bugged it's just that some exclamation marks doesn't show up. Just walk around and hold your mouse on the Npcs and you'll be able to find all quests. Make sure to do ALL quests, you could even google on the DK Storyline to see which quests you gotta do. I did it as a dwarf FYI :)

5. May 26, 2016  
    Dont worry, this has happened to me aswell. All you have to do is toggle low level quests on the minimap. I hope this helped you.

6. May 26, 2016  
    If u haven't finished the quests yet, try going on youtube, there's a video walkthrough of all the quests, in poor quality, but at least you will know whenre to go. Use that in combination with Ding's 80 guide. He has a special section just for dks.
    With the help of both i managed to do it. Enjoy :)

7. May 27, 2016  
    i have tryied everything but nothing gothic the harvester doesnt give me the quests soo i cant continue the storyline

8. May 27, 2016  
    i have tryied everything but nothing gothic the harvester doesnt give me the quests soo i cant continue the storyline
    You probably didn't do all the quests before him. Check on the video guide what you missed

9. May 27, 2016  
    At what level you guys complete the starting zone? (im on icecrown so x7 realm) Im currently 61 and i did not have any quests involving a mine or anything like that, i had to pick arrows, kill ppl, steal a horse, and pretty much thats it. Also, where can i learn new spells? And how can i get back to the lich king's area? i dont have a hearthstone with me.

10. June 6, 2016  
    also u can just turn on shoew low lvl Q :P and u will see the Q givers ...

11. im stuck too
    after finishing the bloody breakout quest im supposed to be able to pick up the next quest a cry for vengeance but the question mark is not appearing for me...

12. Same prob n o quest after lvl 61 ,iv turn on shoew low lv , but didnt find anything , playedwith Dk in others serveurs so i know where to go but here we are dealing iwtha real prob ...

13. yes same thing for me I'am stuck after getting to 61 and turing my last quest in to Prince Valamar, he is meant to give us a new quest but he just dose not.

14. Did you complete the mailbox one?

15. omg yes thank you, ok so everyone to get the new quest go down into the village and find the mail box and complete that.

Edit: once that has been done, the mine quest is bugged, to complete it go back to Gothik the Harvester, abandon the quest and it will auto compete if for you.
    Edited: June 15, 2016

12 Last