1. May 25, 2016  

Votepoint/Voteshop System

So I've finally found a tmog i want to use... and now i have to press "(Claim Points)" for 7months every day to get it.

Anybody else sees the issue here?

Something needs to change, either the prices of items or the Point Claim System.

2. May 26, 2016  
    To get more points you must do more achievements.
    The thing is you get those items for free if through points. For free.
    And what you're saying basiccly is "please give me them for even lower cost so Id get more of them in same amount of time FOR FREE".
    On top of that, if you want a unique transmog, it should cost appropriatly - to be unique. Don't like the cost of some of those items - go farm it.

3. May 26, 2016  
    To get more points you must do more achievements.
    The thing is you get those items for free if through points. For free.
    And what you're saying basiccly is "please give me them for even lower cost so Id get more of them in same amount of time FOR FREE".
    On top of that, if you want a unique transmog, it should cost appropriatly - to be unique. Don't like the cost of some of those items - go farm it.
    You are pretty much not considering 2 things

1- There's NO ACCESS to said xmog items because all the old content is closed, and the marketplace is the only option, believe me that nobody would give an F about the marketplace if we could farm the gear from the raids/dungs
    2- Before they reworked (ruined) the vote point marketplace you could get even the most expensive items kinda quickly, i had entire sets (the most beautiful ones, nobody copied them) made with several pieces with 80+ vote points value, and it didnt take me 7 months to farm said points

Example, before, the Black Icicle was about 60 points, which you could farm in 6 days (you got 10 per day), now it's 16 points, which takes around 14 days ~ (because you get 1.3ish per day) so, everything costs twice as much, when they actually said that the costs would be the same

This is not mentioning that we could buy several green items from the vote shop, that are either, from bugged/closed content, mobs that wont spawn, or mobs that were annoying to farm, now there's 0 green xmogs on the shop -even- if we wait months to farm points

Hell, you can't even get Jeeves on Cata/MoP now because they removed the Scrapbot from the shop, which was needed because the dung where you get the recipe is closed

The OP is right, the marketplace is ruined, needs huge improvements

4. May 26, 2016  
    The OP is right, the marketplace is ruined, needs huge improvements
    Yes and no. While the marketplace could use some rounding out, items shouldn't be added to the marketplace because they are unavailable when they normally should be - they should be implemented in-game like they should be instead.

5. May 26, 2016  
    "Feature name: Transmog Vote Poin Price change
    Information: Make new Transmog prices. For example ALL old content gear should get new prices, like following:

Major appereance changing slots (Head/Shoulder/Chest/Legs/Shiled/Weapon): 7vp (because the average Points per day gained are 1, so its 1 week for 1 major item)

Minor apperenace changing slots (Hands/Belt/Wrist/Feet/Cloak): 3vp (same reason as above just less price because it is minor)"

I suggested this, maybe prices need to change even from this suggestion.

-But making Cataclysm Heads more expensive than TBC Heads is stupid because its only used for tmog purpose.-

6. May 26, 2016  
    The cost in points isn't (and I doubt it will ever be) based on "is it used for transmogrification?"
    It's based on tier/item level, as it should be.

7. May 26, 2016  
    The cost in points isn't (and I doubt it will ever be) based on "is it used for transmogrification?"
    Totally wrong??
    Everything which isnt current content for mop is used for transmogrification.
    I know you want people to donate but isnt that too greedy? For Transmog?

8. May 26, 2016  
    Totally wrong??
    What it's used for is irrelevant.
    No one is talking about donations anywhere, but about points.
    Vanity isn't meant to be cheap. You saying "it's only used for transmogrification" if anything justifies the costs as they are - no one is having their progress hindered in any way by the costs, making it so these items are something people want, not something they need.

9. May 26, 2016  
    Items should get the price based on affect on appereance since the market is only used for Transmog and Mounts.
    Also nobody should be punished for liking some other transmog more, by having to wait longer for it...

I 100% agree with Chizurus points.
    Edited: May 26, 2016

10. May 26, 2016  
    I still see no reason why to lower the price personally. Transmogs shouldnt be cheap just because "These are just transmogs". And reason "not available" isnt relevant because it is in no way unfair to you - its unavailable to everyone then, so just wait for it to become available.

11. May 26, 2016  
    Totally wrong??
    Completely and utterly false. Every single point.
    Items should get the price based on affect on appereance since the market is only used for Transmog and Mounts.
    Also nobody should be punished for liking some other transmog more, by having to wait longer for it...
    No, they shouldn't. Saying should as if it were a fact rather than opinion does not substantiate your point. Also, unless an item is specifically marked as cosmetic-only, the item's primary use is its stats. Just because you would never use a certain item for leveling, twinking or whatever, does not mean nobody else would.

Besides, that is the rules of the marketplace. Prices are set by item level, not by how "shiny" someone may or may not think that an item is.

Items may be added in the future. Prices are not up for discussion.

12. May 27, 2016  
    The old Vote System will not come back. Full of defects. If it wasn't the page owners favoring friends by setting specific servers on top, it was the players attempting to exploit the system by getting votes without voting for real. Plus sending our players to such pages was free advertising to dozens of other servers. Everyone want the easy way. So we gave them the best easy way. Just play, get achievements and claim the points in the end of the day. No need to go to random votesites (that have no influence nowadays) to fake vote.