1. May 26, 2016  

Frostwolf is dead now?

Is this server really dead?

Is it possible that the warmane team wants to get rid of it? they announce an update with changelog but it seems the update did not apply? no changes? no fixes?

they broke dungeons which were working before?

in peak times the player counter from homepage sais 2.700 player but the global channel is empty? one message LFG or LF Premade every 30 seconds? are the numbers fake?

2. May 26, 2016  
    They said they are over doing the numbers by 15% but for some servers it feels like more idk though

3. May 26, 2016  
    They said they are over doing the numbers by 15% but for some servers it feels like more idk though
    The 2 main citys feel way too empty for nearly 3k players, i compared it with a server that peaks with 2k-2,2k and the difference is extreme.
    Edited: May 26, 2016

4. May 26, 2016  
    Who is they? not the staff... Kaer once said something like "and even if we did" meaning they don't.
    Update stuff will be fixed probably.

5. May 26, 2016  
    Who is they? not the staff... Kaer once said something like "and even if we did" meaning they don't.
    Update stuff will be fixed probably.
    No kaer did not say "and even if we did" he full front said they do it in a interview with dodgykebaab, you can check for yourself, its somewhere in his youtube uploads. Also he said that every big server does that. which i do believe too, warmane is not the only one faking it, but i get the feeling they are going way too hard on it so much so that it becomes very noticable. I do however believe that they are not doing it on every Server. Like Lordaeron and Icecrown and even if they did it there, nobody would evere notice but on Frostwolf its like jumping straight in your face that the counter is not correct, and it feels like it is by alot.

/edit

just found the video again now i need to watch it again so i can post the link with times when it is mentioned.

https://youtu.be/O1nPpxbgyQI?t=678
    Edited: May 26, 2016

6. May 26, 2016  
    yea it is dead.
    Warmane and most of the players enjoy wrath of the bull**** where they say that pvp is the most balanced there.
    Yet a rogue with 600 resil Ambush Eviscerate Vanish my warlock , doing it again because of Preparation , and i find myself almost dead. Didnt even seen the target raping my toon. Surely, so balanced.
    Its so balanced because classes one shot each other, who press buttons first and who wear more pve. # sarcasm
    Most balanced expansion where u can get bursted down in literally 3 seconds

7. May 26, 2016  
    the realm is still a little far from dead, but... we if we continue to get just little changes here and there then yeah that will be its fate... they say patience is a virtue but is not a virtue that many people have... im staying on this realm but man if it reaches neltharion levels of popultion then yeah i will probably move to wotlk.

and about the change log.. some of those changes were made weeks ago and few of them still need to be applied or they didin't applied properly ( i guess ) for example the long waited exchange of Justice points to Honor is still not available but like it happens many times an updates arrives and theres the risk of some stuff to be broken in the process... like... we now can't exchange honor to justice.... =w=... patience... patience...

8. May 26, 2016  
    oh, wow, poor mop, you got updates that weren't applied yet and no old content works? must be really bad
    [/sarcasm]

seriously, mop has 50% more players on than cata does and realm is not near 'dead' it's just broken as **** because this level of content released now should be an "open beta" if 2 years ago whoever was leading Molten had an actual brain inside his head

9. May 26, 2016  
    Well the twink community was passive being beaten to death for months now. Some of them has had enough and eventually moved on to another mop server, which sucks because all we waited for was one thing and we were promised it, only for it to disappeared from the radar and devlog posts. :L
    As if the marketplace change was enough already that dived our community, then came the removal of "the boss" behind MT, cross-faction chat being fixed, etc.

Some of us are still holding on, but I don't know for how long tho.

10. May 26, 2016  
    Idk guys, im having tons of fun on the server

11. May 26, 2016  
    for sure you can have "fun" on the server if you just do PVP.

but if you wanna gear some justice points? every dungeon bugged, do raids? also many bugs. the last few days i wasnt even able to do a single RDF because there are no people, if you manage to get 5 ppl to queue up a dungeon it is 80% bugged, cant be completed, people leave, you are saved etc.

was playing WOTLK a bit now on icecrown, i think everyone moved there, population high, almost no bugs, you can do TONS of dungeons, pvp and farming (also questing)

maybe MOP is just too young to work properly

12. May 26, 2016  
    today trayit so many quest they said did fixit or corrected..everything is the same as week ago
    ...some quest still bugt for years.
    and there is problem with quest cound ..,daily quest dont cound for me like 3 years now
    they shoud fix this mechanime that cound all the progress ..for exemple archievment are like 60%bugt...fishing is still bugt ,cooking jou cant past lvl 532
    ..and there a new problem your quest get full with daily pet quests you cant compleet or remove and everytime your relog every pet quest is again in your quest log.ect.ect i have a character with 17 pet quest cant compleet or remove
    the only thing that work on frostwolf is pvp and it getting really boring all day the the same .and i notist someting in pvp a moment are horde too strong for alliace and next 2 week alliance are bether in any batlleground
    Edited: May 27, 2016

13. May 27, 2016  
    Can you blame anyone when certail people stack weapons and get 4x the stats from them.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...Untitled-7.jpg

No one wants to face such obscurity.

14. May 27, 2016  
    Can you blame anyone when certail people stack weapons and get 4x the stats from them.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...Untitled-7.jpg

No one wants to face such obscurity.
    you think thats crazy? Some panda hunter, just went ip man on a whole alliance raid, one shotting all of them; one muti-shot killed several people in 1 go, the second round wiped everyone in front of instance.
    Warmane needs to fix this, and whatever that hunter did.

15. May 27, 2016  
    @WarClaw yes, it is impossible to join Arena at the moment

123 ... Last