1. May 27, 2016  
    Can you blame anyone when certail people stack weapons and get 4x the stats from them.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...Untitled-7.jpg

No one wants to face such obscurity.
    Hilarious. Here we see someone who regularly uses a bot in arenas, complaining about others.

You guys deserve each other :)

2. May 27, 2016  
    I don't know. I'd personally would rather fight a botter then someone with stacked weapons who can just spam one button and gg.

3. May 27, 2016  
    I don't know. I'd personally would rather fight a botter then someone with stacked weapons who can just spam one button and gg.
    Specially when the botter is on your team, right Toptier?

I'm fighting some exploiters now.

I'd rather see them all banned, and the ladder resetted. I'm sure anyone who hasn't exploited would agree. Sadly it won't happen. Might just be able to get a ban for them though...
    Edited: May 27, 2016

4. May 27, 2016  
    for sure you can have "fun" on the server if you just do PVP.

but if you wanna gear some justice points? every dungeon bugged, do raids? also many bugs. the last few days i wasnt even able to do a single RDF because there are no people, if you manage to get 5 ppl to queue up a dungeon it is 80% bugged, cant be completed, people leave, you are saved etc.

was playing WOTLK a bit now on icecrown, i think everyone moved there, population high, almost no bugs, you can do TONS of dungeons, pvp and farming (also questing)

maybe MOP is just too young to work properly

it is too young to be at lordaeron level, but it is not too young to have more done. i think i remember them stating somewhere that mop is not their main focus so naturally there is one that is more complete with more pve stuff working. maybe in couple years they will have it better and announce some sort of lordaeron level mop server but this will take time. look how long it took to get things done until they were able to release lordaeron.

for me i know when they do release such a server i will drop the other one like a hot potato and start again here, but for now since pvp is not my main motivation to play wow its just ... "meh" until then i just check regularly on the state of things.

and before you ask i can not tell you since it is against forum rules to advertise.

5. May 27, 2016  
    Specially when the botter is on your team, right Toptier?

I'm fighting some exploiters now.

I'd rather see them all banned, and the ladder resetted. I'm sure anyone who hasn't exploited would agree. Sadly it won't happen. Might just be able to get a ban for them though...
    dw theyll get their 2/7day ban in time :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

6. May 27, 2016  
    dw theyll get their 2/7day ban in time :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    If they don't get a permanent ban I'm going to be extremely disappointed, it's actually ridiculous how long they've been getting away with this.

The fact that this bug hasn't been fixed and the abuse is now just rampant in arena is disappointing to say the least, not to mention there hasn't been a single staff response to acknowledge the situation. I made a large report about it, and I know a player has found out how to reproduce the bug and reported it, but nothing is being done or what?

7. May 27, 2016  
    If they don't get a permanent ban I'm going to be extremely disappointed, it's actually ridiculous how long they've been getting away with this.

The fact that this bug hasn't been fixed and the abuse is now just rampant in arena is disappointing to say the least, not to mention there hasn't been a single staff response to acknowledge the situation. I made a large report about it, and I know a player has found out how to reproduce the bug and reported it, but nothing is being done or what?
    Well cant expect much from staff so blinded by a trash 10yo expansion.

We've seen their 'progressive' punishment and how much impact it had, people still speedhack/flyhack and what not. The progressive punishing just encourages people to exploit/cheat more whats a 7day ban on your alt account..

http://i.imgur.com/jAHdB8R.png http://i.imgur.com/vnGipa6.png < one of the many abusing funny how hes just "testing it" but plays arenas the entire day with matches less than 1minute and 2mil dmg done so disgusting

inb4 muh lolmourne infraction

8. May 27, 2016  
    Reseting ladder? :D How many people would cry about it. But hey, there are so many skilled people in top 100 that that's funny :D.
    I'm sure all the damage they do is legit. And that stats in their armory is just visual bug you know.

9. May 27, 2016  
    No matter what I stick with MoP.
    I enjoy PvP here.
    Had really good time with friends.
    Edited: September 9, 2018

10. May 27, 2016  
    Reseting ladder? :D How many people would cry about it. But hey, there are so many skilled people in top 100 that that's funny :D.
    I'm sure all the damage they do is legit. And that stats in their armory is just visual bug you know.
    Haha.. care to demostrate an increased spell power and stamina "bug" on armory?

11. May 27, 2016  
    Haha.. care to demostrate an increased spell power and stamina "bug" on armory?
    really so hard to read this topic you write in? there are several links to ppl that abused this bug.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...Untitled-7.jpg

12. May 27, 2016  
    Hello..some guy in global was whining about this hunter in arena http://i.imgur.com/CQH1Y8Z.png does it look legit? Kappa

13. May 27, 2016  
    Hello..some guy in global was whining about this hunter in arena http://i.imgur.com/CQH1Y8Z.png does it look legit? Kappa
    This hunter from your imguru was with me in bg today and i cant belive when i saw that he have 801k HP so i inspected him i was thinking that he have full stamina gems and enchants but it was all normal not a single stamina gem or enchant and i was thinking wtf is this **** so now i see whats going on this realm total **** fest :D

14. May 27, 2016  
    Im only wondering where his 23k stam and 10k damage went tho xD..im not crying or smt seriosly im having so much fun watching this EleGiggle

15. May 27, 2016  
    This hunter from your imguru was with me in bg today and i cant belive when i saw that he have 801k HP so i inspected him i was thinking that he have full stamina gems and enchants but it was all normal not a single stamina gem or enchant and i was thinking wtf is this **** so now i see whats going on this realm total **** fest :D
    Wow nice screenshot mate. Yeh people are simply taking the piss now with this weapon stacking. Also look at his attack power generated from 32k agility. And what do GM's do? They carry on letting them play like it's part of the experience.

If you only can be so kind let us know how to do it so everyone would be equally OP, and not just certain lot of people.

First 1234 Last