1. May 27, 2016  
    I just have propose to the man who ask "what profession for a troll arcane mage" to try JC + Tailor instead of Eng+Tailor because of the very high haste rate of the arcan mage BIS gear, in order to have more SP instead the Eng glove trinket, Selenya explain me why this isn't an efficient choice. Don't either speak about hit (at BIS gear arcan mage have too much hit at all and cannot put it down without loosing PS Crit or Hast), neither wanna hurt you Sixtyninee.
    Have a nice evening.

Tiny.

2. May 27, 2016  
    I just have propose to the man who ask "what profession for a troll arcane mage" to try JC + Tailor instead of Eng+Tailor because of the very high haste rate of the arcan mage BIS gear, in order to have more SP instead the Eng glove trinket, Selenya explain me why this isn't an efficient choice. Don't either speak about hit (at BIS gear arcan mage have too much hit at all and cannot put it down without loosing PS Crit or Hast), neither wanna hurt you Sixtyninee.
    Have a nice evening.

Tiny.
    Overall I would say its between engi and JC or engi and enchanting, but its personal.
    engi is almost the top profession for any DPS class, and not only for the saronite bombs and haste on gloves also rocket boots, it makes your "panic" movements much faster and better witch inc DPS overall.

3. May 28, 2016  
    but this way you have 237 hit so you would need some hit gems and haste is around 1380
    PS: 237 hit is 9.03%, that means you're 1% over cap in a raid without the Draenei racial.
    Have a nice evening.

Tiny.
    I'm just saying no hit gems are needed because you'd already be over the cap in that set. I know my way around mages.
    Edited: May 28, 2016

4. May 31, 2016  
    Overall I would say its between engi and JC or engi and enchanting, but its personal.
    engi is almost the top profession for any DPS class, and not only for the saronite bombs and haste on gloves also rocket boots, it makes your "panic" movements much faster and better witch inc DPS overall.
    enchanting?lol
    wtf are you on about vvhalixa

5. May 31, 2016  
    I recommend JC/Engi, specially if you play both specs

6. It's 2019 and I'm still stuck between Eng + Tailoring , Eng + JC , Tailoring + JC on my BIS Fire mage =(

I currently have Tailoring + JC but I want to get Eng because .......I can cast more fireballs every minute via gloves??

But I don't know which one to sacrifice and I still can't make up my mind after reading TinyToy's guide =(
    Edited: April 4, 2019

First 12