1. May 26, 2016  

Fury Warrior on this server

On 4.3.4 for this realm are fury warriors any good? with donor items and weps such as gurthalak or the experimental speciemen slicer with like bone-link fetish, maybe even the 2 set bonus. Talking about just for pvp. No pve whats so ever.
    Do they do good damage?

Was just looking for a class that does massive dmg with donor items and is fun and easy.. i understand you dont survive as much as fury but i like the spec. Was just asking a few questions that maybe you can answer? dont start naming other classes that are better please lol
    Edited: May 26, 2016 Reason: More information.

2. May 26, 2016  
    warriors and pvp dont go together

edit: yes, you can be successful at bgs and low rating pvp

3. May 26, 2016  
    On 4.3.4 for this realm are fury warriors any good? with donor items and weps such as gurthalak or the experimental speciemen slicer with like bone-link fetish, maybe even the 2 set bonus. Talking about just for pvp. No pve whats so ever.
    Do they do good damage?
    Yes they indeed do good damage, but they arent really viable.

4. May 26, 2016  
    warriors and pvp dont go together

edit: yes, you can be successful at bgs and low rating pvp
    Disagreed, you can go high as hpala/warrior(disc possible aswell) or ret/war aka minor vanguards

5. May 27, 2016  
    just looking for a class that does massive dmg with donor items and is fun and easy
    Really? Another one? ......

Congrats to you sir....You just win.

6. May 28, 2016  
    One of my favorite characters is a fury warrior, he is only full cataclysmic at the moment, i dont have the resources to donate so I would need to farm for gurth and etc. But man how I want to see a fury with dual gurth (or the one handed sword that heals you)
    Its really fun to play with him and people get really confused when I start to heal myself, I'm not one of those competitive arena players, but during my farming for gear (teaming with various characters of a friend of mine, including a naked hunter for boost) I could reach like 1800 rating or something like that, not high I know, but it was fun none the less

Its a spec for team gameplay I think, sadly we suffer a stigma and nobody would invite a fury to do Rated BGs, in my experience it has somewhat more survivability than an Arms warrior, but consequently less sustained damage, its a fair trade I guess. Well, my fury is specced to Titan's Grip, but people say single minded fury plays differently (more sustained, less RNG), but well, if youre not going to at least look badass dual wielding giant swords and axes you should do a frost dk

7. May 28, 2016  

Its a spec for team gameplay I think, sadly we suffer a stigma and nobody would invite a fury to do Rated BGs, in my experience it has somewhat more survivability than an Arms warrior, but consequently less sustained damage, its a fair trade I guess. Well, my fury is specced to Titan's Grip, but people say single minded fury plays differently (more sustained, less RNG), but well, if youre not going to at least look badass dual wielding giant swords and axes you should do a frost dk
    Warriors on this server, regardless of arms or fury are not really viable in RBGs unless it's a prot war for FC duties. Positioning is huge as you are 99% dead if you stray away from your team or over extend, if anything your only good for sitting in the back and peeling a rogue / feral on healers.

Reason being is spell cleaves are the strongest team and there is really only room for unholy dks or rogues, it wouldn't benefit a comp to replace a dk or rogue as rogue can play a vital role and dk is just OP. A good spell cleave won't lose to a burst cleave, melee cleave.
    Edited: May 28, 2016