1. May 26, 2016  

Introduce an alternate forum theme

Almost every professional forum will have at least two available forum themes. Usually a light one and a dark one.. and the dark one is usually the ALTERNATIVE because it can cause various problems for various users. Reading light text on a dark background etc. can be problematic.

I suggest implementing a simple white forum theme. Preferably with less pictures/colours. Rather than force every user to use the dark theme.

2. May 26, 2016  
    and if there was a tally for white vs dark, 99% of people that have noticed the 'alternative' option will use the dark because it's so much easier on the eyes than bleaching your eyeballs with color on white

3. May 26, 2016  
    personally prefer the dark back round and light text, easier on the eyes. but a 2nd option wouldn't hurt if Edifice has the time.

4. May 26, 2016  
    Instead of working on irrelevant things like a new forum theme, they should bring the old vote shop back, because this one just sucks. It's obvious they made it only to get rid of twinks.

5. May 26, 2016  
    I dont mind this forum theme. White would be going too far, but more colorful background for it (orange theme or something) would be nice.
    @hsahjash irrelevant subject. This marketplace isnt perfect, but it's way more rewarding than previous one. And after all if previously you got points for voting for the server, now you get them completely for free, so...

6. May 26, 2016  
    The reason we keep this theme only is because we use the server's colors. We have used this customized theme since ever (6 years now)

7. June 7, 2016  
    I only suggest it because it's quite obviously a game forum theme. What if I want to browse the forums in a professional setting?! Black and green and white, might as well be an xbox live theme.

Put in the stock default white forum template for those who want to use it, I see no downside.

8. June 7, 2016  
    I would really appreciate a theme where we got better contrast with the black background.
    All the grey text on a black background is really straining my eyes.