1. May 26, 2016  

Cba?

i`m not even 3k/2.9/2.9 ,but there was 0 deleted tittles and statistics from the first day of AT , isnt it? maybe i`m wrong,idk | so, whats the reason of new tittles or statisics if they are not forever? [is it blizzlike? malaco] everyone love his own char , even if they played 3 years ago, they can just log again and enjoy it, then go LFG and play whenever they want. i`m just 1.9/1.9/2.4 (after merge) balance druid, and i want to continue ,and not with only 1 char,and there is alot of other things about it for everyone. | okay then WTF is 600 arena points per offpart (800 boots,etc) ? What do u think, dear m8ts. sry for **** english

2. May 27, 2016  
    I understand the grind, but i was pissed off when i saw offparts for arena points with weekly flushes. I understand we need flushes for balance n s.hit, but come on if u play more u should get more. Arena points should stay as they are and offparts trinkets should be for honor.

Also what is the reason for making professions harder to get ? They are already hard to get for ppl who dont do arenas just on 1 char.

3. May 27, 2016  
    You know what, cba grind, hackers and non existant GMs am out. Gluck with server or whatever.