1. May 26, 2016  

About all us donators who have spent money for VIP, transmog gear etc. Refund?..

So, you're wiping titles, gear etc. All the money that i've spent for VIP / Buying coins to get transmogs, is there somekind of Refund that you guys kind of are obligated to do?

Or are you just taking the money, and not thinking about a refund of the money spent, since it won't matter if you have donated or not due to the new era of AT ?

Thank you in advance for replying.

2. May 26, 2016  
    Donations are voluntary and cover the following:
    - Dedicated servers, including live, internal and backup servers
    - Professional staff and service expenses
    - Security expenses, including anti-DoS services
    - Development and expansion of website and realm infrastructure
    - Maintenance and promotion of Warmane on social and video platforms
    - Seasonal tournament prize pools

https://www.warmane.com/policies/refund

3. May 26, 2016  
    COINS CANNOT BE EXCHANGED BACK INTO A CURRENCY. PURCHASES OF COINS SETS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.

IF A PURCHASED SET OF COINS IS NOT EXCHANGED INTO THE VIRTUAL ITEMS DURING 30 CALENDAR DAYS IT THEN IS NO LONGER VALID AND CANNOT BE A SUBJECT OF REFUND. REFUND REQUESTS OF COINS PURCHASES WITHIN 30 CALENDAR DAYS ARE AT THE EXCLUSIVE DISCRETION OF PREMIUM MANAGEMENT L.P. MANAGEMENT. IF A VIRTUAL ITEM WAS GIVEN TO A USER ON TERMS OF BONUS, GIFT OR PROMOTION THEN IT CANNOT BE A SUBJECT OF REFUND INTO COINS.

Pretty sure this says, no you don't.

4. May 27, 2016  
    Pretty sure we all know that legally we have no right to get a refund but its still bad practice to take these transmogs/items whatever donation benefits away without offering any kind of compensation.

Pretty sure that i will never donate again now that i know they take it away whenever they feel like.
    Edited: May 27, 2016

5. May 27, 2016  
    i have donated 120 euro and honestly it kinda sucks that they even take away donor transmogs and titles. i dont think anyone will ever donate for Blackrock anything at all even if there is such option, becouse of how badly you robbed us - the old donators. i demand refund in the form of warmane coins, becouse it is our right and we deserve atleast that. and don't drop me the "you donated 2 years ago and that donation is now irrelevant" bull****. If i knew my donation would have been relevant for 2 years only (of which i played total ~6months) i would have never donated in the first place.

now think good malaco - do you want people to have respect for your server and keep playing it or not, becouse you could have figured out a way to compensate vip/donaters with something cool and relevant, but no - you decided to just rob them.

6. May 27, 2016  
    @ScaleRipper Who said that Donor Transmogs are getting removed aswell?

7. May 27, 2016  
    Pretty sure we all know that legally we have no right to get a refund but its still bad practice to take these transmogs/items whatever donation benefits away without offering any kind of compensation.

Pretty sure that i will never donate again now that i know they take it away whenever they feel like.
    This :))))))))))

Oh and I can't believe how long I spent with the new transmog system farming, for apparently no reason, because the transmogs I farmed are now getting wiped. Nice. :)))))))))))))))))

8. May 28, 2016  
    Transmog tokens will be refunded tomorrow to those who spent coins on them.

9. May 28, 2016  
    So buying a certain piece of item is donation?

No it's actually Purchase.

Donation is when you get nothing in return.

So please fix your T&C about item purchase, so that you can't say ''HEY DONATIONS ARE VOLUNTARY, WE'RE NOT OBLIGATED TO REFUND YOU''

But you're obligated to accept the transaction. Wow much Molten Logic.

You can actually get into court of a law if player aka customer has enough evidence to disqualify your statement by presenting the valid transaction evidence in digital currency. Maybe that's why you're using it as ''DONATION'' instead of ''PURCHASE'' since you're selling blizzard's in game content under word of ''DONATION''

Lold.
    Edited: May 28, 2016

10. May 28, 2016  
    So buying a certain piece of item is donation?

No it's actually Purchase.

Donation is when you get nothing in return.

So please fix your T&C about item purchase, so that you can't say ''HEY DONATIONS ARE VOLUNTARY, WE'RE NOT OBLIGATED TO REFUND YOU''

But you're obligated to accept the transaction. Wow much Molten Logic.

You can actually get into court of a law if player aka customer has enough evidence to disqualify your statement by presenting the valid transaction evidence in digital currency.
    Show me where in the options you donate money for us there is something like "Donate U$10 for This Item."
    You get coins as a token of gratitude for your donation, and you use those coins however you like (even letting them sit in your account if you like). You do not "buy certain piece of item" in any way.

Also, VIP was a feature back in Arena Tournament, a private server that died long ago. We offered to still keep some of the benefits, but they could be revoked at any time. You have to realize whatever you paid for Arena Tournament wasn't inherited by Warmane. Those payments were used to cover Arenat Tournament costs while it was still alive. Warmane isn't responsible for those, nor has any obligation regarding them.

11. May 28, 2016  
    Show me where in the options you donate money for us there is something like "Donate U$10 for This Item."
    You get coins as a token of gratitude for your donation, and you use those coins however you like (even letting them sit in your account if you like). You do not "buy certain piece of item" in any way.
    Token of gratitude aka coins is defined by digital currency used to purchase certain game content. You said it yourself it's a token which is a digital currency. It does not matter if it's developed by Warmane as their own private digital currency to purchase or exchange it for game content which can be seen as real life digital currency being converted into private digital currency in order to purchase something.

Too bad for you i studied this for 6 years. Anyway I'm not into arguing with people who're still in collage or high school. I simply shared my opinion therefore it's not like I or anyone else will do something about this, it's means nothing to me nor it will grant me any satisfaction in sinking your own opinion which has huge lack of experience.

Not everyone is so obnoxious i'd say, wouldn't you agree?

Anyway i meant no harm towards Molten staff or AT staff by any means.

Yes you have 0 obligation to us the fundamental community of AT but yet they merged the AT with Warmane which seems to be like you've purchased the AT from original owner that I'm not going to name.

Regards.
    Edited: May 28, 2016

12. May 28, 2016  
    Keep on believing all that, and try to lead a happy life holding onto that.

13. May 28, 2016