1. May 27, 2016  

<Insanity> Elite PvP Guild Recruiting

<Insanity> Is Back. The Pre Molt-down PvP Guild Is Back And Recruiting Exceptional PvP Oriented players. We use Preform Av Enabler 2.0 and it is required, Be Insanely GOOD or Have an Insane amount of Hk's OR Experience before you Msg Us For An inv. We have in total over 100 Million Hks Among our currently Small Population, Were Looking for good Healers! But We Will Consider Anyone who Wishes to join. PM Matrix, Zhonga, Or Any Officer + For An evaluation. We Also use Skype But it is not required.

2. May 28, 2016  
    wow an EPIC guild, a star studded guild and legends are coming back , wish u all Good Luck ..

3. Premade PVp guild which lost bg again 2k gs players.... Sorry i cant join

4. Lmao, not only that you are constantly losing BGs to low geared players, but you also suck so much. Your premades are 4 healers on one retri paladin who bubbles and then uses rocket boots to kill the lowest geared player they can see. Not to mention that all of your paladins have no clue how to use freedom/wings or whatever and all those HKs you are mentioning are from the method I described. Keep telling yourself that you are a good PvP guild.

5. Is there anyone in that guild who actually knows how to PvP?

6. No one wants to play with a garbage guild whose only interest is to farm 2k gs pugs in graveyard while carrying the flag for 20 minutes, or with wrathmourne paladins who still don't know that hand of protection makes you drop the flag. Ok fine maybe other garbages want, I can't blame them

7. Don't know most of y'all, but +rep Wulfrick, Dazzb and the handful of others - always been carrying Horde side ayyyy.

Keep it up and goodluck with the guild.

8. Were Looking for Healers!
    Edited: July 27, 2016

9. Is there anyone in that guild who actually knows how to PvP?
    Nah, they only know to abuse their gear against people with 2k GS

No one wants to play with a garbage guild whose only interest is to farm 2k gs pugs in graveyard while carrying the flag for 20 minutes, or with wrathmourne paladins who still don't know that hand of protection makes you drop the flag. Ok fine maybe other garbages want, I can't blame them
    Actually plenty of losers join so they can farm lowbies to feel better about themselves since they are being bullied at school everyday

10. i See Virtus And L I N K is tired of being farmed ,oh such a pitty ,LMAO

11. i See Virtus And L I N K is tired of being farmed ,oh such a pitty ,LMAO
    thats why your garbage guild dodged virtus 10x10 invitation
    "elite pvp guild" kek
    Edited: July 28, 2016

12. i See Virtus And L I N K is tired of being farmed ,oh such a pitty ,LMAO
    With all my respect to Insanity guild, dont u compare to Virtus, pls. I think its not real.

13. I lol'd

i See Virtus And L I N K is tired of being farmed ,oh such a pitty ,LMAO
    As someone who isn't a member of any of these, I must say that their members are far superior to your "elite PvP guild".

thats why your garbage guild dodged virtus 10x10 invitation
    "elite pvp guild" kek
    Don't be so harsh on them, they probably didn't have 8 healers free at that point to pair them with 2 wrathmourne retries ;)

123 ... Last