1. said guy from virtus got farmed :)))
    how virtus can be farmed when your sh1tguild dodges virtus invitation to 10x10 like a kid dodges daddy's belt ?
    get a logic, toolbag

2. how virtus can be farmed when your sh1tguild dodges virtus invitation to 10x10 like a kid dodges daddy's belt ?
    get a logic, toolbag
    sorry but u got farmed 40v40 in tanaris 2days ago? did u forgot? go to doctor honey.****ty Virtus Get farmed

3. When we attacked Orgrimmar there was like 30+ people online in Insanity , Including administration . Kinda poorly done as an elite , your raid deff should've been better ... no offense , it's all about having fun

1:48 vs mbx + def raids

Btw : we're all the same nationality in Hype, and PVE is our priority. Premade Battlegrounds and World PvP - we enjoy it, just for fun.

Cheers :)
    Edited: August 5, 2016

4. sorry but u got farmed 40v40 in tanaris 2days ago? did u forgot? go to doctor honey.****ty Virtus Get farmed
    If we are as bad as you say and we are all terrible players. I guess I might as well ask it here so everyone sees. 10v10 Guild fight in WSG. What you say of it then?

5. If we are as bad as you say and we are all terrible players. I guess I might as well ask it here so everyone sees. 10v10 Guild fight in WSG. What you say of it then?
    "we do not have proper people now"

6. When we attacked Orgrimmar there was like 30+ people online in Insanity , Including administration . Kinda poorly done as an elite , your raid deff should've been better ... no offense , it's all about having fun

1:48 vs mbx + def raids

Btw : we're all the same nationality in Hype, and PVE is our priority. Premade Battlegrounds and World PvP - we enjoy it, just for fun.

Cheers :)
    That was pretty fun, unfortunately you hs'd out when we gathered a proper def raid. The first def was a mix of mbx, different guild and we couldn't really coordinate it properly. After the mbx left we gathered another one.
    Not saying that you pussied out, as I don't know if you knew that we had gathered a def raid. But that def vs your attack raid would have been interesting.

7. How about the good old days when you challenged VIRTUS in Thrallmar and when we went there only 4 of us you ran away?

8. How about the good old days when you challenged VIRTUS in Thrallmar and when we went there only 4 of us you ran away?
    I honestly have no clue what you are talking about, I probably was not there and I'm not even in Insanity but PROTEUS. Do you even know my ign?

9. I'm not even in Insanity but PROTEUS.
    There is difference ?
    Your guild ganks noobs in honor hold as well rigth after got stomped in premade vs premade game

10. https://youtu.be/JKSmjgqQQ7M

Lol this makes me want to puke
    ****** robot nice backpedal l2 dispel and fade noob

11. https://youtu.be/jksmjgqqq7m

lol this makes me want to puke
    ****** robot nice backpedal l2 dispel and fade noob
    that first spell on the keybinds is killing me axhuxahuxahxahxhaxhahxaa :ddddd sum next lvl ****

12. The amount of hatred that you have against that guild is just a nonsense. Who cares if the horde enters on premade. If it were not for guilds such as PROTEUS, Insanity (etc), 90 % of the server would be alliance or either would change faction. You still have to give them thanks to keep alive pvp (bgs) on Icecrown, without them you might enjoy 30 minutes (queue) to get a dam bg pop.

Just an objective perspective. I don't even play LK so much anyway.
    +1111111111111111111

13. Another bg almighty Insanity prem vs alliance pug with some 2k gs plaeyrs

http://imgur.com/a/gf9or

First ... 5678 Last