1. Being the only guild who farm 40s in gadgetzan and the fewest guilds who loses to pugs in BGs, how could you not be "famous" lol, greetings from the t... ah whatever

2. Haters rofl. We are mad cuz there is no good horde pvp guild.... YOu cant leave bg when you fighting again Premade.... Losing or wining you cant leave, just show you how bad you are...

3. i wish warmane makes separate que system pugs vs pugs, premade vs premade, so u wont meet pugs as premade.
    in that day 90% insanity and proteus mongoloids will quit wow and return to minecraft

4. The amount of hatred that you have against that guild is just a nonsense. Who cares if the horde enters on premade. If it were not for guilds such as PROTEUS, Insanity (etc), 90 % of the server would be alliance or either would change faction. You still have to give them thanks to keep alive pvp (bgs) on Icecrown, without them you might enjoy 30 minutes (queue) to get a dam bg pop.

Just an objective perspective. I don't even play LK so much anyway.

5. The amount of hatred that you have against that guild is just a nonsense. Who cares if the horde enters on premade. If it were not for guilds such as PROTEUS, Insanity (etc), 90 % of the server would be alliance or either would change faction. You still have to give them thanks to keep alive pvp (bgs) on Icecrown, without them you might enjoy 30 minutes (queue) to get a dam bg pop.
    You don't get it, do you? Ofc it's fine to bg in premade, ofc it's fine to make PvP guilds for battlegrounds. The main problem here is that they call themselves "Elite PvP Guild" when they always refuse guild vs guild PvP invites, sometimes losing to pugs and then going to kill lvl 40 ppl in gadgetzan for "revenge". Read the replies again and this time see if you understand why

6. You don't get it, do you? Ofc it's fine to bg in premade, ofc it's fine to make PvP guilds for battlegrounds. The main problem here is that they call themselves "Elite PvP Guild" when they always refuse guild vs guild PvP invites, sometimes losing to pugs and then going to kill lvl 40 ppl in gadgetzan for "revenge". Read the replies again and this time see if you understand why
    And why do you give so much importance to that words "Elite Pvp, etc"? Who actually cares. I mean ... they say what they want, and do what they want. It is only a game. Here everyone fantasizes. Something similar happened in the MOP server. A bunch of Russian players proclaimed themselves lords and masters of pvp there. And honestly , I think everyone gave that fact excessive importance. In the end it came to nothing. You don't need to rebut anything with anyone, if you want some proofs, then go to the arena ladder. Skill remains on the Alliance becouse of human racial, and horde-side taking advantage by its smaller pvp population makes a lot of premades.

7. The amount of hatred that you have against that guild is just a nonsense. Who cares if the horde enters on premade. If it were not for guilds such as PROTEUS, Insanity (etc), 90 % of the server would be alliance or either would change faction. You still have to give them thanks to keep alive pvp (bgs) on Icecrown, without them you might enjoy 30 minutes (queue) to get a dam bg pop.

Just an objective perspective. I don't even play LK so much anyway.
    Objective? You saw every single BG played and counted that majority of Horde was Proteus ? I get into Bgs within seconds, and Ive never seen anyone from Proteus inside. So can we say that from my objective perspective, you're full of **** ?

8. I personally would prefer to wait 5-10 more minutes for a proc than get one quicker to be put against a bunch of full geared shadowmourne mongos with 3 healers tryharding against lowbies. It's just disgusting and I don't know how these guys are still playing this game. I would be bored as ****

9. And why do you give so much importance to that words "Elite Pvp, etc"? Who actually cares. I mean ... they say what they want, and do what they want. It is only a game. Here everyone fantasizes. Something similar happened in the MOP server. A bunch of Russian players proclaimed themselves lords and masters of pvp there. And honestly , I think everyone gave that fact excessive importance. In the end it came to nothing. You don't need to rebut anything with anyone, if you want some proofs, then go to the arena ladder. Skill remains on the Alliance becouse of human racial, and horde-side taking advantage by its smaller pvp population makes a lot of premades.
    If you claim they say what they want and do what they want, then let me say what I want and let me do what I want aswell. Who cares you ask? Easy, there are bunch of people who's here for PvP only and playing very actively (such as me) so yeah we have all the rights to say everything we want about this guild because we are forced to face them everyday and getting emote spammed. Don't be so sure that they just call themselves "lord" or whatever. This guild is probably the #1 dodgers or all time, harrases the entire game for alliance pugs by farming in gy spamming rude emotes everyday and making fun of others in total disrespect. That's why they afterwards suffer the consequences. Then you come here all blablabla wondering why everyone is against them? Easy to say it's only a game, yeah, it is, sadly, only around ~10% of PvPers think the same way as you do, and no, I not the kind of person who will simply ignore everything and move on, sorry
    You have low clues about what's going on around, as you can see it's not just a guild that call themselves "elite". You're not even playing here on wotlk, or, barely yeah whatever, so you don't need to post around just for the sake of posing while sharing your thoughts like if it counts for the entire community. You know, I tried cata, other servers aswell and I'm not gonna write on their forums just because yes or because it's fun, as I would feel a little bit ******ed
    Are we done now? Or will you keep your phrases like "who cares" or "let it be"? I must warn you, that won't work on me, my apologies

10. Just an objective perspective. I don't even play LK so much anyway.
    Then get the f out of this topic

11. Insanity got protected by:
    1) insanity members
    2) people who do not pvp and cant get whole picture
    3) longcat's mom uses forum account "javyy"

that says all about that guild
    Edited: August 4, 2016

12. Objective? You saw every single BG played and counted that majority of Horde was Proteus ? I get into Bgs within seconds, and Ive never seen anyone from Proteus inside. So can we say that from my objective perspective, you're full of **** ?
    When I was playing here (like 1/2 months ago), this pvp guilds were present in almost all bgs (including small groups of 2/3 people). So yeah, I can tell you that without them it would not be the same. Maybe they have spread more, but in fact, they're the same basic thing (premades) with other name. Idk, and idc.

13. Then get the f out of this topic
    I can write where I please/want, thank you.

14. i wish warmane makes separate que system pugs vs pugs, premade vs premade, so u wont meet pugs as premade.
    in that day 90% insanity and proteus mongoloids will quit wow and return to minecraft
    said guy from virtus got farmed :)))

15. I can write where I please/want, thank you.
    If you wanna make fool out of yourself spamming posts on where you're not playing on well then be my guest

First ... 45678 Last