1. Don't be so harsh on them, they probably didn't have 8 healers free at that point to pair them with 2 wrathmourne retries ;)
    Actually there was a topic with video proof how pathetic Insanity is. [breaking news kek]
    With 20 online, Matrix, the fearless leader of Insanity, answered something about low online meanwhile 15+ members were raping low gs crubs on AV.
    Edited: July 28, 2016

2. Pro tip Every pvp guild on this server has always been a premade bg group guild rather then Arena / world pvp ect
    At least Virtus has the balls to challenge if only people would accept them challenges.
    And no raiding SW/Org at 4am ST dosent make you a World pvp guild either.

3. i See Virtus And L I N K is tired of being farmed ,oh such a pitty ,LMAO
    If this pathetic guild loses to pugs, then they have less than zero chances to win virtus/pokemons and so on. No way I'm buying what you just said

4. If this pathetic guild loses to pugs, then they have less than zero chances to win virtus/pokemons and so on.
    on that moment "elite guild" guildmaster should enrage, throw a challenge to vitrus and beat em.

jk

to busy farmin pugs on gy
    Edited: July 28, 2016

5. We have in total over 100 Million Hks which we got farming 10k HP clothers on their GY.
    Fixed this ;)

6. they have people buying wrathful ofsets on market? .. what else to say

7. they have people buying wrathful ofsets on market? .. what else to say
    That's faster since they'd waste time going to vendor which they can otherwise spend by farming lowbies on their GY

8. With 41 members online they don't have people for 10 vs 10 but enough for 13 vs lvl 40s. Now seriously I hope that this guild won't ever get disbanded otherwise I won't have fun watching things like this ;)

9. Once more Mighty Insanity left BG because they didn't premade with atleast 5 helaers B|

10. They are bad.... so bad! 4head!

11. You and I both. I have no idea about any of these PvP guilds, but this thread is extremely funny to read, hehe :P

12. Drama or not, we can see that most of the people agree about Insanity being the biggest losers on Warmane ;)

First 1234 ... Last