1. May 27, 2016  

Few questions about enhancement

Hi guy,
    as a lock main I have little to none experience with melee DPS-ers, so i have a few questions about enhancement shamen.

1. In every single guide i've read people say that arp should be neglected since a large portion of the enh DPS is magical. By common logic, regardless of how much magical dmg a mdps deals, they do some physical dmg.
    My question: Is the spell dmg that great-scaling that the physical aspect of the DPS should be neglected, or all the guides i've read are wrong?

2. Since the 2 versions of Havoc's Call are both heroic and pre-heroic BiS, which would be the 2nd BiS? I was thinking about the Black Bruise and Keleseth's Seducer, but it seems that since they have quite high attack speed, lava lash and stormstrike wont be that effective (due to low raw dmg).

Thank you in advance! =)

2. May 27, 2016  
    For pvp its good to have a decent amount of Arp against plate enemys. U shouldnt gem arp though.

When it comes to pve Arp would be theoretically, if it was possible to reach 100% arp, the best stat for a enh shami.
    Its true that enh deals a high portion of magic dmg but other specs like Frost DK deal also high magic dmg and still stack arp.
    The reason why its worth to stack arp as frost dk but not as enhance is simply because the dk t10 set has already a high amount of arp while the shami t10 set doesnt has arp at all.
    Consequently its impossible to reach 100% arp as enhance shami so its usually more beneficial to aim for haste.

Nevertheless there is also a arp based gear that yields nearly the same dps like the common BiS gear.
    U can find the common BiS gear here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=311020
    Discussion about Arp based gear: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....138298&page=14
    Edited: May 27, 2016