1. May 27, 2016  

Rogue status

Hello, I just rolled a rogue on WOTLK expansion, on Icecrown, and from what I saw when passing the levels, not many rogues around here, why is it that? Is rogue bugged, hows rogue in pve/pvp? Maybe a level 80 rogue from icecrown can enlight me. Thanks

2. May 27, 2016  
    I play a friend's BiS combat rogue sometimes and find it a very satisfying class to play if you like big numbers on both aoe and single target pulls. I'm able to be top 3 in both 10 and 25 man raids and it isn't even my main class. However I can't get through a whole icc run without finding myself bored of the rotation. But I'm a caster at heart and hate staring at a bosses *** all night so its just my own bias. The only negative thing is the stigma that the class brings nothing to a raid because it is very rare to see a really good rogue with really good gear. I have no experience with Assassination but I read they pull very nice numbers also.

3. May 29, 2016  
    ^pretty much.
    All you ever do as a combat is keep snd, spam sinister and eviscerates among the other utility skills which make it really boring and to be honest the class doesn't bring that much to a raid. Easily one of the best single target dps though and even aoe in some situations.